RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 03, 2024, 11:19:18 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | The 100 Greatest MOVIE Quotes & Catch Phrases 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The 100 Greatest MOVIE Quotes & Catch Phrases  (Read 2104 times)
tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« on: November 28, 2006, 01:16:33 PM »

Well, Tynstar just put up The 100 Greatest TV Quotes & Catch Phrases ..... so, I was thought we could do this ourselves....with movies.....

1. Bad Boys

Marcus Burnett: Hey man where-where-where's your cup holder?
Mike Lowrey: I don't have one.
Marcus Burnett: What the f- w'you mean you don't have one? Eighty thousand dollars for this car and you ain't got no damn cup holder?
Mike Lowrey: It's $105,000 and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds, sweetie. It's a limited edition.
Marcus Burnett: You damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back seat. Just a shiny dick with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just draggin' the fuck along.

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 01:26:00 PM »

2. Grosse Pointe Blank

Martin Blank: They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"

When shall his new form be revealed?
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 12:47:14 AM »

What, nobody else?

3. Casablanca

Rick: ...Here's looking at you, kid.

4. Raging Bull

Jake LaMotta: And though I'm no Olivier,
If he fought Sugar Ray,
He would say,
That the thing ain't the ring,
It's the play.
So give me a... stage
Where this bull here can rage
And though I could fight I'd much rather recite ... that's entertainment.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 12:52:52 AM by The Maligned Leon » Logged

SFS
I eated the purple berries
Neo Geo AES
Russian Federation

Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 12:55:01 AM »

Dizzy: My mother always told me that violence doesn't solve anything.
Jean Rasczak: Really? I wonder what the city founders of Hiroshima would have to say about that.
[to Carmen]
Jean Rasczak: You.
Carmen: They wouldn't say anything. Hiroshima was destroyed.
Jean Rasczak: Correct. Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst.

Johnny Rico: Someone asked me once if I knew the difference between a civilian and a citizen. I know now. A citizen has the courage to make the safety of the human race their personal responsibility. Dizzy was my friend. She was a soldier. But most important, she was a citizen of the Federation.

Jean Rasczak: I need a corporal. You're it, until you're dead or I find someone better.

Jean Rasczak: All right, let's sum up. This year in history, we talked about the failure of democracy. How the social scientists of the 21st Century brought our world to the brink of chaos. We talked about the veterans, how they took control and imposed the stability that has lasted for generations since. We talked about the rights and privileges between those who served in the armed forces and those who haven't, therefore called citizens and civilians.
[to a student]
Jean Rasczak: You. Why are only citizens allowed to vote?
Student: It's a reward. Something the federation gives you for doing federal service.
Jean Rasczak: No. Something given has no basis in value. When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence. The supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived.

"It rains acid, one day the earth will cry from a stone
And you'll be lookin' at the world livin' inside of a dome
Comperized humanity living inside of a clone
This is the place where the unknown is living and real
Worm went to planet X and the seventh seal"

Immortal Technique
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 02:44:35 AM »

God I need to buy that movie.

wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 03:56:31 AM »

I ll be back

I ll be back with weapons

if it bleeds we can kill it.

yo adrian

mommy mommy danny saw me naked.

go ahead make my day

right turn clyde
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 04:03:47 AM by wrldstrman » Logged

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 11:45:22 AM »

From Snatch:

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.
Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...
[Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]
Bullet Tooth Tony: And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
[Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Written down the side of mine...
[They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" etched on the side]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 02:06:54 PM »

From Snatch:

.....quote removed for space

probably one of my favorite movie quotes of all time....

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Rejinx
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 06:04:03 AM »

Full Metal Jacket
from Gunnery Sergeant Hartman:
5. Pvt. Joker you better unfuck yourself before I unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

6. Private Pyle I'm gonna give you three seconds; exactly three-fucking-seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you!

7.Private Cowboy:  Don't shit me, man!
   Private Joker:      I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Rejinx[/img]
My Podcast: www.RetroRundown.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length