RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 29, 2024, 08:16:54 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | All those stickied threads are really getting in the way of things 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: All those stickied threads are really getting in the way of things  (Read 1505 times)
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« on: November 10, 2006, 09:08:28 PM »

Seriously, what's up with all the stickied threads? Some of them haven't had replies for over a month. As soon as you enter some forums half the page is taken up by them. I find it very frustrating. If certain topics are so important, I'm sure they'd stay at the top of the forum by themselves.

SUGGESTION
NationalGameDepot
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 02:26:59 AM »

I do agree, there are a ton of stickied thread here nono Wink
~~NGD

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 11:02:20 AM »

Most, if not all of the threads stickied are either sticked because they are a) stupidly popular and would be at the top of the forum anyways (Unrelated or Random Anything), b) features of the site (Featured Game, Weekly Polls), or things that probably need to be known (Global Announcements, Things in the Announcements Forum). That being said, I've rearranged and unstickied some things. You will now find Gaming Handles in the Arena. I also encourage people to use the arena to find foes for games. Do you really want to play Mariokart DS against someone at RF Generation? Express your desire in that forum. In addition, the announcements forum has been pretty cleared out of stickies, given that many of the threads were either made obsolete (Submit Missing Games) or they were placed in a FAQ (Properly Submitting Images). 

I'm not going start unsticking any other things right now, but perhaps in the future maybe I will. In the meantime, you can all take heart knowing that no forum on this site has as many stickies as this forum.

Hello World.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length