RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2024, 03:16:24 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | the score of all scores. holy s**t JACKPOT 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: the score of all scores. holy s**t JACKPOT  (Read 4188 times)
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2006, 09:46:19 PM »

he has to to get rid of it all. his wife says its time for him to put childish things away and be a man. he is still allowed to keep his ps2 and xbox 360 but thats about it. i know hes got some genesis, snes, and atari 2600 games to get rid of. and i am sure there are more games and systems he has to depart with. i'll have to get a list and post it. i am sure between me and everyone else we could clear him out in no time.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2006, 11:22:01 PM »

Could you find out what 2600 & Saturn stuff he has please. CIB NES stuff is good as well.

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 12:23:32 AM »

LMK what Genesis stuff he has up for grabs. And if there's any Dreamcast.

TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2006, 05:05:35 AM »

i will try to get ahold of him and have him writeme up a list and i'll post it in a new thread in the sales section. but i will put a link in this thread.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
cauterize
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 02:52:16 PM »

Wow! Congrats!!!
Wanna send Parasol Stars my way!? Cheesy:D:D:D:D

TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2006, 04:51:34 PM »

Wow! Congrats!!!
Wanna send Parasol Stars my way!? Cheesy:D:D:D:D

dude, im trying to finish this system up. that would make one less.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length