RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2024, 11:26:33 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Virtual boy RULES! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Virtual boy RULES!  (Read 3949 times)
Rejinx
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 07:44:37 PM »

$40 loose is actually a pretty good price for that, its the rarest North American release for the system.  Good luck with those rarer imports, that mansion FPS looks pretty sweet if you can get a hold of it (insomouse's mansion or something?).
Aren't we talking about Mario Tennis?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Rejinx[/img]
My Podcast: www.RetroRundown.com
MrMark0673
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2006, 06:55:21 AM »

$40 loose is actually a pretty good price for that, its the rarest North American release for the system.  Good luck with those rarer imports, that mansion FPS looks pretty sweet if you can get a hold of it (insomouse's mansion or something?).
Aren't we talking about Mario Tennis?

I thought he was talking about Jack Bros.  If it was Mario Tennis, then yes I agree, Ouch!
Rejinx
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2006, 03:32:48 PM »

^^^^ I miss read dunce Your right

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Rejinx[/img]
My Podcast: www.RetroRundown.com
neskid
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2006, 09:23:50 PM »

I was talking about jack bros. hell no i wouldnt pay that much for mario tennis you can get that game for a buck at some places.  By the way does anyone know where to get a full translation of the japanese games and maunals in english? Ive check a few websites but i havent found one that fully translates the games and manuals.
MrMark0673
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2006, 09:21:06 AM »

what do you mean by translated games?  Do you mean the actual in game text?  I just got 4 japanese VB games from Kevcal and all but one has text that is entirely in English.  Red Alarm, Teleroboxer, and Vertical Force don't have any japanese text at all, I don't know much about the exclusive Jap titles though.
neskid
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2006, 11:22:29 AM »

Yes i'm talking about the actual in game text and manuals. yeah i know that most of the japanese titles have english. there are a few that just have pure japanese text. Such as Virtual Fishing, Insmouse No Yakata and Space Squash and 1 or 2 more titles that i cant think of.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length