RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 28, 2024, 06:21:09 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Freakin' Internet headaches (I'm down! Kind of) 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Freakin' Internet headaches (I'm down! Kind of)  (Read 1413 times)
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« on: November 01, 2006, 08:56:05 AM »

Man, the freakin' net took a shit on me last night.  Anyone have SBC DSL and have expertise with there shit?  I have the 2wire Wireless modem and D-link wireless router.  I go to hook up a laptop I've never hooked up before and the thing goes ape shit!!  I'm getting a 2wire error saying it chached the gateway and to close the browser and open it again and if that doesn't fix it reboot the computer.  Well that didn't work so I'm on the phone with the SBC knobs until almost 11 p.m.  So I can direct connect with the laptop but every time I try the damn router it comes back with an F'n 2wire error of router behind router.  I also found I if I plugged into the router or try to use it it comes back with the damn error about the cache of the gateway happening again so I have to putz with the laptop to get to work with a direct connect again.  Every time I go to the router it does this.  The desktop was working until I connected to the router and that damn cache error came back on now I can't get rid of it!  FUCK THIS PISSES ME OFF!!!!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 09:08:23 AM »

The only thing I can think of is this: Go to start->control panel->network connections and see if you have anything under the "Internet Gateway" tab.  If you do, disable it and see if that helps.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 12:21:42 PM »

Woo hoo!  It is working.  Bought damn time.  Everything is 100% up and working.

SMS set complete!
SFS
I eated the purple berries
Neo Geo AES
Russian Federation

Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 08:12:26 PM »

4CHAN IS FULL OF WIN!

"It rains acid, one day the earth will cry from a stone
And you'll be lookin' at the world livin' inside of a dome
Comperized humanity living inside of a clone
This is the place where the unknown is living and real
Worm went to planet X and the seventh seal"

Immortal Technique
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 08:00:38 AM »

Huh?

SMS set complete!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length