RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 05:22:41 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | NES- 110 IN ONE?? 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NES- 110 IN ONE??  (Read 1614 times)
atrachsel
N-Gage

Stats
« on: October 26, 2006, 08:32:32 AM »

Greetings,

I just recently picked up a 110 in 1 cart and have not really found anywhere that gives me an idea of its value.  I know i have seen other Huh in one carts but does anyone know the history on these or what there values would be.

The one i found has a pacman looking character on the front with some japanese writing.  It looks like whoever put the stickers on put them on in reverse, and the cart is white in color.  The games seem to be other official NES games.  I will post some pics once i get home.

Thanks,

Adam

Honourable Traders

MrMark0673 - www.rfgeneration.com
Commander Campkill - www.nesfiles.com
NintendoHaven - www.nesforums.net
Armen - www.cgcc.ca
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 12:35:14 PM »

The value really fluctuates.  There are a couple of factors that influence the price that gamers/collectors pay: 

1.  amount of games; they usually have less unique games than they claim to have. 
2.  kind of games; Famicom-only releases on a NES multicart makes it much more appealing.  Hong Kong originals (i.e. Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Power Rangers hacks, etc) make it even more appealing.
3.  color of cartridge; some people want to use the black carts for NES reproductions, so generally carts that look like real NES carts but with a different color are much more wanted than the plain looking bootleg carts.

Generally, you can get the best money out of a multicart by putting it on eBay, as there are lots of new NES collectors/gamers who will likely bid it up to a price higher than what collectors would pay. 

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 10:42:01 PM »

Umm what Pieter meant to say is multikarts with mortal Kombat hacks are worthless.

If anyone has one or more i will gladly take that worthless junk off your hands Smiley

EDIT

multikarts was unintentional but i will leave it that way because it is funny.
To me anyways...

Rejinx
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 05:36:28 AM »

Upload a pic of it... please

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Rejinx[/img]
My Podcast: www.RetroRundown.com
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 11:02:24 AM »

Yeah, I'm interested in seeing what it looks like. I've always been intigued by pirated NES carts.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length