RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2024, 02:34:25 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Burger King Games for the X360 and Orginal XBOX 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Burger King Games for the X360 and Orginal XBOX  (Read 9233 times)
tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 02:19:57 PM »

Just a reminder Sunday the 19th

thanks for the friendly reminder

i have to get this this coming weekend....

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Tan
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 09:06:29 PM »

Sneak King will have to hold me over until the next Splinter Cell or Assassin's Creed comes out  Cheesy
Fighter17
Donor

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2006, 06:02:49 PM »

See the trailer for Sneak King on Gamespot, funny shit. 
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2006, 10:24:35 AM »

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2006, 11:23:53 AM »

i keep asking my wife 'is it the 19th yet'. gonna be some funny adds to the collection. hint to everyone:

cheapest way to get these, since a value meal has to be purchased........

order a hamburger value meal, small size. it comes to like $2.99 real cheap. and still qualifies as a value meal. wife and i did that when they had the star wars toys. we got like 4 sets, anyone wanna buy one?

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Tan
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2006, 05:32:40 PM »

Picked all three of these up today, figured there was no sense making a second trip, we rarely ever go to BK anyway. I think they were out yesterday actually, you can choose whatever ones you want, there's no 1 per week promotion, at least not where I got them.
Another note of interest is that each one comes with a free 48 hour Xbox Live Gold subscription.
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2006, 07:44:16 PM »

got all 3 today too, just like 15 minutes ago too.  havent had a chance to play them yet but sneek king looks hillarious. ill post tomorrow after i play them with my 2 cents.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2006, 08:19:14 PM »

I went today and picked up Big Bumpin'. I'm not sold on the other 2, though.

Tan
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2006, 09:48:47 PM »

I played SneaK King for around 5 hours or so and did ~50 of 80 challenges. It get's a bit repetative but the challenge is laid back and rather fun, and his "flourishes" (point multipliers) are hilarious. Also a bit of enviromental interaction/puzzles thrown in there with a bit of strategy believe it or not. Best game of the three IMO.

Definately worth the price and I'm very surprised as my expectations were very low on these games, a very nice little subset of games for any 360 owner. Haven't tried multiplayer yet but I'm sure that's worth a laugh as well.
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2006, 10:19:21 PM »

I played SneaK King for around 5 hours or so and did ~50 of 80 challenges. It get's a bit repetative but the challenge is laid back and rather fun, and his "flourishes" (point multipliers) are hilarious. Also a bit of enviromental interaction/puzzles thrown in there with a bit of strategy believe it or not. Best game of the three IMO.

Definately worth the price and I'm very surprised as my expectations were very low on these games, a very nice little subset of games for any 360 owner. Haven't tried multiplayer yet but I'm sure that's worth a laugh as well.

i agree with Tan. sneak king is the better of the 3. if your going to buy just one buy this one.

big bumpin' - this is one i could have done without.  i find it lacking in 'fun'. i would have been better if the playing area was larger. last man standing in the open ice rink left nothing to avoid and made it almost pointless when you receive damage when you bump someone (atleast thats how it seemed). honestly i found this game confusing. i doubt i will be playing it again. 10/100.

pocketbike racer - a 5 out of 10. i would have given it a better rating if the tracks were larger. it took me 23 seconds to round the parking lot. come on, even on other racing games the timer goes over a minute at least. short courses equals repetativeness equals boredom. 65/100 chance i will play this again.

sneak king - love it. this is obviousely where all the production time went. they must have started here and lost the creativeness in the beginning of pocketbike racer and crapped out on big bumpin'. the point of sneak king is to sneak up on or hide and suprise people with warm burger king food. that may sound boring (my first thought) but i actually found it fun. well worth the $4. 90/100 i will playthis again. im actually going to try to beat it.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2006, 10:21:23 PM »

Next time i work next to the BK Lounge i am going to have to pick them up.

Do i have to buy a meal or can i just walk in with the 12 bucks for the 3 of them?

Patrick
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2006, 11:30:29 PM »

Aw, I assume these aren't coming to the UK Sad
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2006, 12:01:56 AM »

Next time i work next to the BK Lounge i am going to have to pick them up.

Do i have to buy a meal or can i just walk in with the 12 bucks for the 3 of them?

I think you have to buy a value meal. There's some cheap ones, though.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2006, 11:10:31 AM »

Guess where I'm getting lunch today?   Grin
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats