RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 06:24:11 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Xbox, PS2, Gamecube 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Xbox, PS2, Gamecube  (Read 3498 times)
shoes23
Legendary AFK'er
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 11:14:29 PM »

One game that you will never see outside of Ebay is World of Outlaws:  Sprint Cars 2002.  If you pay less than $50 for it, go buy a lottery ticket because you have some heaping portions of ethereal assistance guiding your life.

Found that one at a pawn shop for $6, didn't even know that it was rare.

Here is an ebay link for a complete copy for $19.99 buy it now. 
http://cgi.ebay.com/World...%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 11:16:10 PM by shoes23 » Logged

www.questmarker.net
[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/shoes23.png[/img]
Tan
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2009, 04:49:37 AM »

Most of mine in these lists aren't necessarily rare but they sure are hard as hell to track down. Especially if you want a decent CIB copy for a decent price.

GameCube
4x4 EVO 2
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Limited Collector's Edition

PS2
4x4 Evolution
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (non-GH)
Shining Force EXA
Time Crisis II (CIB GunCon bundle)
Ys: The Ark of Napishtim

Xbox
OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
Phantom Dust
Samurai Shodown V
Serious Sam 1
Sniper Elite
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Limited Collector's Edition
TransWorld Snowboarding
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2009, 08:49:01 AM »

Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel is starting to be tough to find. Not really rare (yet).

And Beyond Good & Evil has a real cult following. I'm thinking it's going to start going up in value soon because I haven't seen a CIB copy of it in a LONG time.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 10:13:02 AM »

Pikmin II is pretty low print run too, so I've heard.

It sold over a million copies and they have a greatest hits version. Its pretty easy to track down, just has a high price tag.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 07:12:29 PM »

Fall out for Xbox is still everywhere here as is Beyond Good and Evil(still in Walmarts actually).

Over all i think GCN is the hardest to find games for in general. It has always had a VERY small selection in stores compared to the other consoles. Even when it was new.

hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2009, 12:16:56 PM »

For the PS2, Rez is hard to find (I've been looking for a copy forever) and I've heard that Disgaea:  Hour of Darkness, Guitaroo Man, and Mr. Mosquito are hard to find, but I have Disgaea and Mr. Mosquito (and it wasn't too hard to get them) and I've seen Guitaroo Man a bunch of times at Gamestop and EB.  One game that you will never see outside of Ebay is World of Outlaws:  Sprint Cars 2002.  If you pay less than $50 for it, go buy a lottery ticket because you have some heaping portions of ethereal assistance guiding your life.

Marvel vs Capcom 2 for PS2 is rare. I picked up a copy with no manual for $15 at a pawn shop. Ebay tends to hold strong to about $80 for that game with no manual.

I found Rez and MvC2 on complete flukes at Gamestops. Rez had a $50 used tag, and MvC2 had an $80 used tag.

AndyC
RFG Friend
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2009, 11:11:13 AM »

Painkiller on X-box is nigh on impossible to find in England at the moment.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length