RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 20, 2024, 02:18:36 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 996774 times)
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2340 on: December 27, 2007, 11:19:23 AM »

I continued on in Portal and tried out Call of Duty 4.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2341 on: December 28, 2007, 10:51:54 AM »

I played Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 on the Wii with my family for about four hours yesterday and I will most likely play more today. I believe this game is the best multiplayer game for the Wii since Wii sports.
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2342 on: December 28, 2007, 02:29:11 PM »

The internet at my house has been really bad for the last few weeks, so I finally got it all fixed and got to play a bit of World of Warcraft last night. 

Before that I was playing Guitar Hero 3 a lot and playing the hell out of my arcade games.  Unfortunatley it looks like my POW machine is dead.  Sad  It looks like the entire board is blown.
Shimra
Sega CD

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2343 on: December 28, 2007, 11:47:52 PM »

Lots of Guilty Gear X2 Reload. Currently I've managed to beat Arcade mode with Dizzy, Millia, and Bridget(he's supposed to be bottom tier but I'm damn good with him/her). Pretty good with Ky and Testament as well, but my best character is easily Millia, then Dizzy, then I-No, then Bridget.

Oh and Boss I-No has to be the single hardest fight in fighting game history. Her megalomania attack took forever to figure out and her insane defense as well as supers kill you faster than you can blink.
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #2344 on: December 29, 2007, 04:12:20 AM »

Rock Band. Played 4-person multiplayer with den and friends tonight.

Excellent game overall! However, they don't shuffle song selection well in the World Tour. I lost track of how many times we had to play Weezer's "Say it Ain't So" and The Ramones' "Blitzkrieg Bop". Tongue

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2345 on: December 29, 2007, 11:45:57 AM »

I spent an hour on Tony Hawk's Project 8 on a career/classic run trying to get over 1,000,000 for both a goal and the achievement.

I got just a few points over 1,000,000 but no bloody achievement! It turns out you have to get 1,000,000 in free skate to get the achievement. What a bastard arsehole!
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2346 on: December 29, 2007, 11:51:02 AM »

I lost track of how many times we had to play Weezer's "Say it Ain't So" and The Ramones' "Blitzkrieg Bop". Tongue
I wouldn't mind having to play Say It Ain't So a bunch of times because Weezer kicks ass.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #2347 on: December 29, 2007, 08:02:35 PM »

^No doubt that Weezer's good.

However, when you're hoping for randomness and it isn't there, playing the same 2 songs repeatedly can grow to be somewhat annoying.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2348 on: December 29, 2007, 09:19:08 PM »

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on DS

TOTALLY reviewing this one!!!
It just feels so perfect!!!!!!!!

I want to hook up my Genny so bad to play it on TV now!

hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #2349 on: December 30, 2007, 12:20:53 AM »

Lots of Guilty Gear X2 Reload. Currently I've managed to beat Arcade mode with Dizzy, Millia, and Bridget(he's supposed to be bottom tier but I'm damn good with him/her). Pretty good with Ky and Testament as well, but my best character is easily Millia, then Dizzy, then I-No, then Bridget.

Oh and Boss I-No has to be the single hardest fight in fighting game history. Her megalomania attack took forever to figure out and her insane defense as well as supers kill you faster than you can blink.

I've only played a little Guilty Gear, but I've always been drawn to Baiken.

I just got the NiGHTS game for Wii tonight. I'm gonna hook up my Wii soon so I can play that.

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2350 on: December 31, 2007, 08:52:31 AM »

Played more Half-Life 2 this weekend.  I'm in the middle of Interstate 17

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2351 on: December 31, 2007, 10:04:52 AM »

Halo 3 and Shadowrun on Xbox live.

Shimra
Sega CD

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2352 on: December 31, 2007, 01:27:50 PM »

I'm in a mad rush to beat Shadow Hearts From the New World before I head back to college. Pretty much lost my social life thanks to this. At about 20 hours I got to the final dungeon, but to get the real ending you have to level up all Shania's fetishes (fusion powers), so doing the sidequests (still have a bit more) I'm at 32 hours. That's a bit more sidequests than I anticipated but the game is fantastic so I don't mind, just wish I didn't have to rush myself. Also the game started out real slow but picked up a crap load once the whole Capone crap is done. Just keeping the tradition the original started going I guess.
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2353 on: December 31, 2007, 02:53:56 PM »

^No doubt that Weezer's good.

However, when you're hoping for randomness and it isn't there, playing the same 2 songs repeatedly can grow to be somewhat annoying.
Very true.

But yeah, I'm still working my way through the original Half Life on PC...along with playing some Team Fortress 2 and Call of Duty 4 for good measure.

Follow me on Twitter
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2354 on: December 31, 2007, 02:59:37 PM »

I'm making prgress on Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. I'm looking for the third sea chart to find the pure metals now.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length