RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 21, 2024, 06:30:18 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 997168 times)
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2100 on: October 19, 2007, 11:07:33 PM »

From CheapAssGamer

"I walked into Best Buy today to buy some things and they had written on a computer paper next to the PS3's that you can choose to either get an extra controller, Heavenly Sword, or Lair free with purchase of the 60 GB model! I almost picked one up. Plus, if you are a reward zone member (free to join) you get $10 back in reward zone points ($500, every $250 you spend you get $5 reward zone certificate)."

I got my ps3 in the last 30 days, so I'm eligible for an price match guarantee, so I got it. Cheesy

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2101 on: October 20, 2007, 12:29:08 AM »

Made it thru the first 2 stages of Futurama before i had to give over the TV.

Started Marvel Trading Card Game

Went thru the rediculously long tutorial just incase it was different from any of the other TCGs i have played and was dismayed to find out that i wasted 30+ mins reading things i could have found out much faster by just playing.

Also i picked Villians. Which means i will have to play back thru it as Heros Smiley

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #2102 on: October 20, 2007, 12:34:13 PM »

We had 10 players for Halo 3 offline multiplayer last night at Ron Mexico's place.

We hooked up 3 TVs and the 360s to a router and played Slayer, Rocketball, Infection, King of the Hill, and a couple of my Forge Map and Game variants.

It was a blast! Cheesy

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #2103 on: October 20, 2007, 12:37:08 PM »

I just got Lair...FOR FREE!

You paid too much.  ninja Grin

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2104 on: October 20, 2007, 01:55:26 PM »

Not overly thrilled with Futurama.

If it wasn't Futurama i probably would think it is worse than it actually is.
Whats more likely is that because it is Futurama i am giving it more credit than it deserves.

Camera sucks. Very limited control. There is actually a surprizing amount of interactivity with items/the level(though i am still very early in), so far it has aweful weapons control also (aiming, selecting targets, etc)

Probably going to go back to my DS for more MArvel TCG action

EDIT
OPened up a guide to see others views on the game. The level i am pissed off at is apparently the hardest stage(only the second one).
Due entirely to the jumping that must be done. Shooting the baddies and finding the stuff is easy.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 02:01:02 PM by Izret101 » Logged

Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2105 on: October 20, 2007, 02:09:10 PM »

It's a game based on a TV show. You should be disappointed. Wink

I just got Lair...FOR FREE!

You paid too much.  ninja Grin
Lair=most underrated game of this generation. No shit. That game is actually really good. I'm sure most of the critics on internet have never played the game and are just mindless sheep that jumped on the Lair hate bandwagon. I have no problems with the controls or flying the dragon, and it is just so much fun to burn shit up with this giant dragon. Not to mention the story surrounding the game is just epic.

Mark my words. If Lair was on the Wii, it would be praised as the killer app for the system and receive game of the year awards left and right.

Though I did have to laugh at the training mission. Flying through rings...Superman 64.  laugh laugh laugh

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Alx
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #2106 on: October 20, 2007, 02:27:01 PM »

Replaying some GTA: San Andreas. Besides the fact that my X button doesn't work well and that game can be glitchy as hell, I'm having a good time.

Almost finished with the first set of missions, and I can't wait to do Big Smoke's train mission. It's about 90% luck and 10% ridding the motorcycle correctly. His shooting is bad.

[img width=358 height=160]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p110/Eddie_Vender/Lightning-1.jpg[/img]
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2107 on: October 20, 2007, 02:30:40 PM »

It's a game based on a TV show. You should be disappointed. Wink

I got passed the shitty stage by deciding not to try for 100 percent.
The downside is i'll have to play it again not because of the money i missed but the Nibbler which when you get all of them gives you an unloackable :-/

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2108 on: October 21, 2007, 01:31:46 AM »

Beat the first matrch of Marvel TCG.
Thought this was awesome:
"In total, there are 852 individual cards"
Bitchen. I can fun my need to spend thousands and thousands of doallars on a TCG without having to do it Smiley

The way the game handles is very unique compared to normal TCGs. You and your opponant share a turn.

Look it up on Wiki if your interested in more. The game is the counter part to the much larger actual TCG i am glad i never ever got into.(for monetary reasons only of course)

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2109 on: October 21, 2007, 04:47:37 AM »

Wasn't feeling very good yesterday so the wife decided she would play games with me all day. This doesn't happen very often.

cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2110 on: October 21, 2007, 09:25:59 AM »

I've been playing alot of Tetris DS and Burnout 3 on PS2
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2111 on: October 21, 2007, 03:33:10 PM »

I've been playing alot of Tetris DS and Burnout 3 on PS2
Both are excellent choices.

Yesterday: played more skate and Lair.

Follow me on Twitter
Alx
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #2112 on: October 21, 2007, 05:22:07 PM »

Beat Elder Wyrm in Final Fantasy XII.

I'm probably gonna buy Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (again) since I sold my copy way back when.

[img width=358 height=160]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p110/Eddie_Vender/Lightning-1.jpg[/img]
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2113 on: October 21, 2007, 11:06:33 PM »

Lots of drama faggotry in my WoW guild.

Probably gonna fall apart and reform with the core members.

Fine by me, I hate all the newfags.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2114 on: October 22, 2007, 12:26:26 PM »

Uno on the 360 and I started Prey on the 360.

So far so good with Prey. Very strange walking on walls and the ceiling but very cool. Seems easy to get lost.

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length