RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 20, 2024, 05:18:29 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 1007419 times)
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #1230 on: February 08, 2007, 11:59:36 AM »

More Pogo. Lottso and Squelchies.

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1231 on: February 08, 2007, 05:05:35 PM »

I'm really getting into Civilization 4 now. Even with my short attention span I've been playing it most of the time I've been home from work. I don't feel like I'm really getting into the detail of it. I think that could be because there's too much to consider in one go. I used to be really good at Civilization 3 but I've not played it for a long time.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1232 on: February 09, 2007, 08:22:15 AM »

Call of Duty 2 for the PC came in the post today, so I've been playing that. Good game.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1233 on: February 09, 2007, 09:41:01 AM »

More Splinter Cell, I dunno, it's alright but it's still no Hitman. It just doesn't have the realism factor Hitman does. Even though Hitman is slightly cartoony and splinter cell is supposed to be uber realistic.

I just don't like all the stupid spy gadgets I guess.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 09:42:55 AM by The Maligned Anarchist Leon » Logged

When shall his new form be revealed?
ApolloBoy
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1234 on: February 10, 2007, 02:30:28 AM »

I played some 7800 tonight. I managed to get to the 6th hole on Ninja Golf and later I won a match against Droid 6 on Ballblazer.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1235 on: February 10, 2007, 03:06:58 AM »

Tan LOVES the 7800 right buddy? (He did all the screen shots for the 7800 on this site.)

Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1236 on: February 10, 2007, 01:22:32 PM »

I've been addicted to Metroid Prime as of late. I really like how it's more than just an everyday FPS game and adds elements of adventure games in there as well. What's weird is that I've been using my Wii more as a GameCube than a Wii.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1237 on: February 10, 2007, 02:30:59 PM »

Back to Civilization 4. I've built up a fair superpower as the Malarians or something but then the Greeks, more powerful than me, started a war with the Americans. So America asked me personally to save their arses. Washington came up to me and he was all "Yo, dude!" and I was, like "Sup." Then he was saying about this war he had gotten himself into and asked if I could lend a hand. I don't like the Greeks. Nothing against the people, it's just that their civilisation is more powerful than mine. I decided it was time to kick bottom, so I started getting all my cities to build knights then I eventually took out four cities in one go.

But then mummy called to say tea was ready, so I had to leave the game.
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1238 on: February 12, 2007, 09:45:12 AM »

More Phantasy Star Universe.

leveled my character upto 69 (out of a possible 70 currently)

Tan
« Reply #1239 on: February 12, 2007, 04:28:28 PM »

Tan LOVES the 7800 right buddy?

Yeah, it's right up there on the list with Ripping my eyes out and watching reality television.  Tongue
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1240 on: February 12, 2007, 05:42:54 PM »

Tan LOVES the 7800 right buddy?

Yeah, it's right up there on the list with Ripping my eyes out and watching reality television.  Tongue

Damn man!!!!! Where is the love?

Then again I haven't really played mine. laugh  Sad

Also I got to level 67 in PSU yesterday. Level 4 on my expert class because I switched classes.

Shimra
Sega CD

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1241 on: February 13, 2007, 12:59:42 AM »

Phoenix Wright case 3, kind of a lame case so far but I'm sure it will get better. Also Metroid Redesign, got the power bombs. Can't seem to find a way out of Norfair. Looking forward to visiting the Lost Caverns(they took out the wrecked ship in favor of this apparantly) and also the objective of the game is different than that of Super Metroid.

Wow sorry for the really late reply. Metroid Redesign is a hack of Super Metroid using the Super Metroid Integrated Level Editor by pretty much an elite team of hackers including someone who knows the physics and values for everything in the game. They have changed the physics to make Samus fall faster, run faster, pretty much the pace of Zero Mission. They have added new scenary, areas, enemies, items, even the objective of the game is apparantly different. I can't exactly link you to the hack, but simply search Metroid Redesign on google and vola.

And if you were actually referring to case 3, I beat it, it didn't suck as much as I initially thought, it was actually pretty awesome, but for a Phoenix Wright case I was dissapointed.
I haven't heard of this.  Is this a web based game or what?
Tan
« Reply #1242 on: February 13, 2007, 02:03:27 AM »

Playing some God of War in anticipation of the 2nd one next month, and also some Thief: Deadly Shadows.
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #1243 on: February 13, 2007, 10:52:48 AM »

Playing some God of War in anticipation of the 2nd one next month, and also some Thief: Deadly Shadows.

Yeah. I gotta get back to God of War. I still haven't finished it.

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1244 on: February 13, 2007, 11:01:54 AM »

I only remember bits of God of War because it's been probably eight months since I played it. I do remember that it was good fun and I felt a sense of accomplishment at the end. It was mainly hack-slash-hack-slash-jump but it was good fun. Looked good for a PS2 game as well.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length