RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 19, 2024, 11:17:24 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 1006992 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #990 on: October 02, 2006, 01:46:18 PM »

Last night someone kited a 62 elite dragon into the major human city Stormwind (Right as I was walking by of course) and it proceeded to massacre everyone until everyone in the city ran into the keep and stood next to the king. With like 200 people wailing on it while it fought the nearly indestructible king we finally took it down.

I took a screenie afterwords when we all started dancing. There were probably double the amount of people about two minutes earlier.

[img width=700 height=525]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i32/LordofNothing/WoW.png[/img]
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 01:47:59 PM by The Maligned Samurai-san Leon » Logged

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #991 on: October 02, 2006, 02:36:26 PM »

Damn thats a lot of people on screen at once.

Did a player fly the dragon in? Is WOW all P vs P every where?

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #992 on: October 02, 2006, 03:36:50 PM »

Yeah some guy brought it in from the blasted lands or somewhere like that.

And there are PvP servers where it's all out war Horde VS. Alliance all the time but there're also the PVEnviroment servers (and Role Playing) where you can choose to flag yourself as PVP and you can always pVp in the battlegrounds.

Pop Culture Portal
RFG Friend
United States
Awards: Tournament Winner

Stats
« Reply #993 on: October 02, 2006, 03:38:07 PM »

That sounds incredibly...neat!

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #994 on: October 02, 2006, 03:43:30 PM »

Is the King a NPC? Also if the dragon is so bad ass how the hell did a player get one?

I want to play WOW so bad........Sad

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #995 on: October 02, 2006, 09:14:10 PM »

Yeah, the King's an NPC. And I'm not sure how the guy got it all the way to Stormwind with a 62 elite dragon on his heels, we were trying to figure that out. One guy claimed to have done it but it might have been a raid group trading off or something.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #996 on: October 02, 2006, 09:21:51 PM »

Yeah, the King's an NPC. And I'm not sure how the guy got it all the way to Stormwind with a 62 elite dragon on his heels, we were trying to figure that out. One guy claimed to have done it but it might have been a raid group trading off or something.

Ohhhhhhh it chased him. I thought it was their ride.

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #997 on: October 03, 2006, 10:30:05 AM »

I've been getting stuck into my Dreamcast games today.

I started with Shenmue, waited ages for the opening video to finish, went through a few rooms, then decided the controls were crap and it was too slow.

Sonic Adventure is fun.

Chu Chu Rocket could keep me amused for a while.

I might move on to Soldier of Fortune next.
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #998 on: October 04, 2006, 11:14:01 AM »

It wouldn't be all that hard to do it, but you would probably need help unless you were a class that could heal itself.  I have a friend that has kited a bunch of high level monsters like that to Stormwind.  He is quite a dick.

I just hit 42 on WoW.  I bought my mount, but it's going to be a bitch getting the 81 gold for the riding skill.  Oh yeah, and Tynstar don't play this game unless you are prepared for it to devour your life.  I've been playing for 3 or 4 months now and I have over 250 hours logged onto the game.  I'm nowhere near the end game content either.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #999 on: October 04, 2006, 11:27:19 AM »

I don't care about it devouring my life (wife might though). I don't like 15 a month price tag.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1000 on: October 04, 2006, 12:34:26 PM »

I don't care about it devouring my life (wife might though). I don't like 15 a month price tag.

I've been thinking the same, too.  Everyone wants me to play but I don't want to pay the $15 a month.  Plus time is at a premium right now.  I also wanted to make the 1,000th post in this topic Cheesy

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1001 on: October 04, 2006, 01:50:40 PM »

WoW's not THAT time consuming, (except for instances) it just takes the place of other gaming. Sure you could get addicted and play too much but for me it just takes the place of other games and, since I'm not buying those other games, the pricetag isn't too bad.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1002 on: October 04, 2006, 02:55:36 PM »

50 for teh game and 15 a month is too high. They have so many users they could drop the price.

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1003 on: October 04, 2006, 03:15:01 PM »

They have so many users they could drop the price.
High demand = High price
Low demand = Low price

Lots of people are willing to pay stupid amounts of money on it. Why would they want to lower the price?
Tan
« Reply #1004 on: October 04, 2006, 05:16:13 PM »

50 for teh game and 15 a month is too high. They have so many users they could drop the price.

let's hope Phantasy Star Universe doesn't cost that much Tongue

EDIT: nevermind i already found out, it's $10 a month
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 05:18:38 PM by Tan » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length