RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 19, 2024, 09:24:32 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 1006963 times)
Tan
« Reply #960 on: August 25, 2006, 10:09:40 AM »

I switched from playing KOTOR 2 to playing KOTOR.

make sure you download Yavin Station off XBL, it's a free add-on that was originally part of the PC version but was left out of the xbox version for some reason, it has the best selection of high-end  items in the game and a side-quest as well Cool
Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #961 on: August 25, 2006, 10:13:28 AM »

I switched from playing KOTOR 2 to playing KOTOR.

make sure you download Yavin Station off XBL, it's a free add-on that was originally part of the PC version but was left out of the xbox version for some reason, it has the best selection of high-end  items in the game and a side-quest as well Cool

I would but I don't have Xbox Live.

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #962 on: August 25, 2006, 10:17:40 AM »

The Yavin Station DLC was the clinching factor for me to GET Xbox live!

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #963 on: August 25, 2006, 03:46:02 PM »

Pico games.

And the Arcade.

And Drilldozer.

Tan
« Reply #964 on: August 25, 2006, 08:48:34 PM »

The Yavin Station DLC was the clinching factor for me to GET Xbox live!

same here, the 2 unique lightsaber crystals "Heart of the Guardian" and "Mantle of the Force" are the best ones in the game and are both found on the Yavin Space Station, it doesn't feel complete to me if you can't completely max out your sabers or finish that side quest. it's nice that xbox live silver is free on the 360 so it's no prob to download it.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #965 on: August 25, 2006, 10:03:32 PM »

Finally gave in to WoW. Got a level 11 human rogue and a level 7 Orc Warrior on a newb server.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #966 on: August 25, 2006, 10:19:04 PM »

Finally gave in to WoW. Got a level 11 human rogue and a level 7 Orc Warrior on a newb server.

That's one game I have yet to play. I don't think I ever will either.

David_J.
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #967 on: August 25, 2006, 10:36:27 PM »

Looking at some old posts... I bought Phantom Dust the DAY it came out, but I have yet to play it more than an hour.

I wanted the game so badly when I first saw it, and you bet your ass I was there on day one, because it was so damned cheap and I had a feeling it'd be rare, but in the end it wasn't by looking online. I think I got the last copy for sale? Or was that Midway Arcade Treasures 3? I'll never really remember.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #968 on: August 27, 2006, 10:52:35 AM »

Karaoke Revolution for Xbox with Shannon last night.

atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #969 on: August 27, 2006, 12:18:19 PM »

Retrogamer, my nephew & I played some Dead Rising for the 360 the other night. This is one heck of a game. It definitely makes me want to buy a 360.

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #970 on: August 27, 2006, 12:34:13 PM »

Last night my brother and I played some NHLPA 93 and Madden 93 on the Genesis to help remember the old days. Then we played a game of Mutant League Hockey.

This morning I played WWF Royal Rumble.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #971 on: September 22, 2006, 03:30:42 PM »

Haven't seen this thread for awhile. Always gets people posting though.

Just hit level 22 with a rogue human on WoW. Went through my first instance with The Deadmines, it was fun but since there were only four of us, three low level around 20, and one high 34. We low levels got pwned by Van Cleef's guards and the lvl 34 pwned Van Cleef and all his guards but we didn't get to loot his body so that means I've got to do it again. Other than that haven't been playing much, and even there I don't play that much.

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #972 on: September 23, 2006, 01:04:11 PM »

4PSS xbox multiplayer last night:

Test Drive: Eve of Destruction (the more we play it, the more I like it! So many modes...I love "Detention": being the school bus and wrecking everyone else!)
Halo 1
MoH: Rising Sun

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #973 on: September 23, 2006, 01:15:14 PM »

I've had a sudden urge to play some Master System games. I started at World Soccer, and so far I'm up to Space Gun.

I haven't played many of my Master System games, so I've decided to work through them all.

My SMS Games
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #974 on: September 23, 2006, 02:34:41 PM »

Did the deadmines three more times and still don't have Van Cleef's head. Something stupid always happens. Right after we killed VC the last time, and I mean literally right after he died and we were looting his body, the instance crashed and we all got trapped in a loading screen. But it's fun going through it, lots of lewt to be had and what not.

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length