RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 18, 2024, 02:22:38 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 1005618 times)
MercuryCrusader
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #4755 on: June 07, 2012, 03:45:01 PM »

Grabbed several Wii games lately, so I'm kind of just playing through a few at random to see what's up. Boom Blox is simple fun, but not something I'd have paid full price for, so I'm glad I got it as cheap as I did. The Conduit is pretty by-the-numbers as FPS games go, and it reaffrims my weird stance that I play FPS games better with a Wii Remote than I do with a right analog stick (keyboard and mouse is still the best). Actually surprised that Sonic Colors is good; my only complaint is that I can't change the button configuration on the Classic Controller; having X as the "slide/duck" button is weird to me, but I guess I'll adapt.
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #4756 on: June 07, 2012, 11:50:03 PM »

I'm about 15 hours into Final Fantasy III.  I've never played it, it's one of the few games I missed the boat on when I was a kid.  I'm also running through Zelda II again.  It's fun to smash through the game all leveled up after beating it the first time through lol.

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #4757 on: June 08, 2012, 03:06:36 AM »

Gonna try and play some more Scarface on the Wii tonight... really gotta wrap that one up.

So the Wii U... you can play older Wii games on that controller right? If I can play Castlevania Judgment anywhere in the house it'll get a lot more love.

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4758 on: June 08, 2012, 09:55:23 AM »

Going to Disney Quest today.  I don't think Disney publishes a list if all the games they have so I'm going to do a video walkthrough of each room and throw it on YouTube in case anyone is interested.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4759 on: June 08, 2012, 10:04:52 AM »

Going to Disney Quest today.  I don't think Disney publishes a list if all the games they have so I'm going to do a video walkthrough of each room and throw it on YouTube in case anyone is interested.

Dude! I would've gone with you.

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4760 on: June 08, 2012, 10:16:58 AM »

It's not too late!!! (if you don't mind hangin with my wife and sister in law)

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4761 on: June 08, 2012, 10:21:09 AM »

It's not too late!!! (if you don't mind hangin with my wife and sister in law)

I'm working today. It's my first day back in the office in almost 2 weeks, and I'm getting a raise today. I'm not leaving now. Sad

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #4762 on: June 08, 2012, 07:11:33 PM »

Played some 7 Wonders on BSW.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4763 on: June 08, 2012, 07:13:06 PM »

Been playing Bejeweled 3 and CoD: WaW.

Also been working on Bejeweled and Bug Village on the phone.

Picked up PSU today since a server shutdown was announced. Will be starting that in the very near future.

NeoMagicWarrior
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4764 on: June 09, 2012, 12:01:15 AM »

just got off of mass effect 3 multiplayer with some friends.....and scored the awesome ex-Cerberus adept (nicknamed him wiplash after one match)

tomorrow holds the beginning of rage O_o

ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #4765 on: June 09, 2012, 07:14:53 AM »

Played DuckTales for NES for the first time earlier. I suck at it. Tongue

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #4766 on: June 09, 2012, 07:49:41 AM »

Bayonetta - I still can’t decide how I feel about this game, there’s been one too many times where I feel I'm at a disadvantage because of some cheap tactic, not to mention the quick time events. I'm not too fond of the jumping on walls/ running completely 360 around a small sphere or chunk of land while fighting thing either.

Xenoblade Chronicles - Only played for about an hour and it feels like I have 25 side quests already. I'll have to be careful or I might just burn out on this game too early.
hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #4767 on: June 09, 2012, 08:16:56 AM »

Splitting my time between Donkey Kong Country Returns and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4768 on: June 09, 2012, 03:40:52 PM »

Hey now!

Just like with Golden Axe II for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, I was having issues playing Star Wars Arcade for the 32X with a 6-button controller.

Fortunately, the "fix" was simple: push and hold the MODE button located on the right shoulder of the controller while turning the console on.

Spread the word, and thank you for your attention.

'Late
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4769 on: June 09, 2012, 09:19:53 PM »

Done
98. Bejeweled 3 - XBLA

Still putting some time into CoD: WaW
Bug Village and Bejeweled on the phone.