RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 18, 2024, 08:22:57 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 28 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 1005879 times)
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4665 on: May 21, 2012, 09:25:11 PM »

Never mind you guys can all save your monies.
Celtic ran 3 copies for me and i ran 2 copies. Just need one more online achievement which i am going to try and get tonight when my son goes to bed. He is more hindrance than help still Wink

Ray if you have the game i can run 2 copies later tonight. Or set up a date down the line and i will make sure i have it downloaded to help. Because as soon as i finish i am freeing up this 1.2 gigs on my HD Smiley

Everytime i finish and delete something i fill that space back up almost immediately :-/

I'll tell you what...help me finish off some online for random games, and I'll help you finish off some of the random old stuff that actually requires someone to pull you through it. Grin

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4666 on: May 21, 2012, 09:40:52 PM »

Started Mass Effect 3 today and couldn't peel myself away from it. I think something is glitched though, since it says I have met the requirement for one achievement but it hasn't popped.

Which achievement?
It was Bruiser, but I looked at it wrong. Still have a few more to go.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4667 on: May 21, 2012, 10:09:13 PM »

Never mind you guys can all save your monies.
Celtic ran 3 copies for me and i ran 2 copies. Just need one more online achievement which i am going to try and get tonight when my son goes to bed. He is more hindrance than help still Wink

Ray if you have the game i can run 2 copies later tonight. Or set up a date down the line and i will make sure i have it downloaded to help. Because as soon as i finish i am freeing up this 1.2 gigs on my HD Smiley

Everytime i finish and delete something i fill that space back up almost immediately :-/

I'll tell you what...help me finish off some online for random games, and I'll help you finish off some of the random old stuff that actually requires someone to pull you through it. Grin

Sounds like a deal. We are on at odd hours generally though. Throw me some times and i will try to be available and be sure i have the games redownloaded. I can't always promise 2 consoles though :-/

Also to keep on topic.
Done
89. Voltron: Defenders of the Universe - XBLA

Going to start up EA Active 2 again. I blew the last ~5 days of the 9 week exercise so i am hoping i can still redo them and get credit.
Might start the running too. But i'm really not sure i want to get into it just yet.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4668 on: May 22, 2012, 10:30:15 AM »

More Ghost of Sparta.  Almost done with hard mode, and thus almost another Platinum.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4669 on: May 22, 2012, 12:40:04 PM »

Voltron was actually the 90th completion of the year. I forgot to update my list before.
I ended up finishing Deadliest Warrior last night  91 for the year.

Got back into Arkadian Warriors. Finished the second to last dungeon. Leveled up and i am now working my way through the final dungeon. All i have left is slay the gorgon and hit level 20 both should be faster than the kill 100 enemies with exploding pots was.

Finished the 9 Week program in EA Active 2. All i have left is running. I was going to try and get this to 1k before a buddy of mine who is also working on it. He is far more dedicated though and has been running for awhile now. He is around 240/600+ miles needed. If i run 3-4 hours a day i could potentially still finish before him. But i think i will be lucky to do 1 hour a day. Which means it would take me roughly 2 months to finish...

hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #4670 on: May 22, 2012, 01:13:07 PM »

Gonna trade in some stuff today to pick up Ghost Recon Future Soldier. I need a new shooter to play.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4671 on: May 22, 2012, 01:43:15 PM »

Gonna trade in some stuff today to pick up Ghost Recon Future Soldier. I need a new shooter to play.

Made me think of this commercial i have been seeing a lot lately. I like that they do have some real displays and art in the store even if it is old. (Fable display box for example)

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4672 on: May 22, 2012, 01:57:38 PM »

So...who will finish first on their summer task? Wink
Bejeweled 2: Level 24

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4673 on: May 22, 2012, 02:23:03 PM »

I'm not dumping time into that. I have enough other stuff to grind right now. And pretty much all of it takes up WAY more precious HD space.

Finished
92. Arkadian Warriors - XBLA

Going to give the 360 a rest for a bit put some time into Wordament. I am sure i have lost my top 250 ranking since i have hardly been playing...

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4674 on: May 22, 2012, 02:40:09 PM »

Arkadian Warriors was a nice, simple completion... Wordament, on the other hand.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4675 on: May 22, 2012, 05:23:02 PM »

working on 4 games right now: God of War, Super Mario Kart, Starcraft, and Donkey Kong 64. besides god of war and starcraft i haven't been putting much effort into the others, so yesterday i made a point of playing at least an hour of each game. i also got in a little battlefield 3 multiplayer and borderlands dlc co-op
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4676 on: May 22, 2012, 07:33:46 PM »

Banjo Kazooie (XBLA) - I love watching my gf play this, complaining about the camera control in a 3D 90's platformer....Priceless Tongue

All of the women in the house complain about the camera controls too. Weird.

FireStar
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4677 on: May 23, 2012, 09:42:52 PM »

More and More and More Xenoblade. Yet I don't think I'll have it beaten anytime soon.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4678 on: May 24, 2012, 12:10:34 AM »

Ended up finishing Time Pilot yesterday.
Nabbed 1 achievement in Assault Heroes.
Played some Wordament.

Today
Fracture ALL FUCKING DAY. Hopefully i finish tomorrow.
Mixed in some Bejeweled on the phone during loading screens and what not.
Fracture lobby ended up crashing so i'll probably play Wordament until i fall asleep.

Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #4679 on: May 24, 2012, 07:52:29 AM »

Beat Metroid Prime 3 yesterday. Might start Xenoblade soon, playing Final Fantasy IV again in the meantime.
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length