RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 18, 2024, 02:29:40 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 27 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 304 305 [306] 307 308 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 1006137 times)
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #4575 on: May 05, 2012, 02:37:45 AM »

I wouldn't doubt it if they were planning to release an ep.2 sooner but took a step back after all the hate for the physics engine in ep.1.  Its looks to be a huge improvement, hopefully it will live up to the hype.
Sounds about spot on. Still surprised they still delivered a second ep. My biggest complaint with Sonic 4 was with only 1 ep it was a incomplete game. Will pick ep 2 up as soon as it hits iOS.

Awesome, Amiga CD32! Would have to dive pretty far back through my posts but back when I was in a much more financially secure position I was hoping to buy anyones complete (or almost complete) set. Probably failed since I don't think anyone has a CD32 + Every game or would be willing to sell after creating such a collection.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4576 on: May 05, 2012, 02:42:18 AM »

finally got around to updating my collection...i hadn't touched it since the site went down, i thought it would take a lot more work but luckily i have my own offline lists that i had been keeping up to date, so it was just a matter of comparing numbers and filling in the gaps.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4577 on: May 05, 2012, 02:47:59 AM »

Awesome, Amiga CD32! Would have to dive pretty far back through my posts but back when I was in a much more financially secure position I was hoping to buy anyones complete (or almost complete) set. Probably failed since I don't think anyone has a CD32 + Every game or would be willing to sell after creating such a collection.

The picture wasn't attached by the poster Wink

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #4578 on: May 05, 2012, 03:17:09 AM »

Wow... it's amazing just how much damage was done to our cool little place on the web by the hackers... looks like it'll be some time before we are completely in the clear.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4579 on: May 05, 2012, 07:15:41 AM »

3 more years worth of posts and we should be out of the woods Smiley

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4580 on: May 05, 2012, 09:43:54 AM »

We had a visitor the other evening, a young man about 12. It was a good excuse to get out some games and play them. I've been much more of a collector and less of a player the last few years but you have to give the games some exercise from time to time.

We played Super Mario Bros. and Halo Anniversary.
Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #4581 on: May 05, 2012, 09:32:10 PM »

Stayed up past my bedtime to finish off Valkyrie Profile. A few rough spots but I really enjoyed the game overall. The story didnt grab me at first but got better as time went on. Managed to get the A ending.

Next I'll have to finish Metroid Prime 3 or Kid Icarus Uprising.
raffa1985
DB Contributor
Brazil

Stats
« Reply #4582 on: May 05, 2012, 09:55:22 PM »

Still on Kid Icarus Uprising. Still not used to the controls, they are as practical as take rice grains with a hashi.

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4583 on: May 05, 2012, 10:30:16 PM »

Simcity SNES

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4584 on: May 05, 2012, 11:59:09 PM »

Played Bible Adventures today. Not quite as bad as I've been led to believe by a certain angry video game youtube personality.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4585 on: May 06, 2012, 12:35:33 AM »

Gin Rummy - I think i only have to finish my single player wins in 2 more gametypes then i need to do the 25 online wins and the 4player XBLive match. Then grind out the stupid number of points i need from playing. I think it is 50k total. Dunno if you can even keep track of how many you have :-/

Bug Village - fuck this fucking game

Fracture - started boosting the online in this. Looking forward to doing the single player looks like it was a pretty well done game that slipped thru the cracks.

Clash of Heroes - helped 3 people get the 2v2 co-op. None of them seemed happy about it lulz

EA Active 2 - finished part 2 of the "9week" program. 12 more days and i can play a new kinect game every night! After i do my 60 hours of running :-/.... Might try and finish up the mountain biking tonight. I have 3 hours to do. Might only do 1. ~5am bed time is kinda pushing it.

a_hub10
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #4586 on: May 06, 2012, 12:44:51 AM »

Battlefield 3 multiplayer with some friends on xbox live.  Also brought a NES back to life today.  Is my account itself hacked or does the picture stuff happen at random?
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4587 on: May 06, 2012, 04:09:13 AM »

Picture stuff is random. The site wasn't backed up regularly and since it crashed when the board sees post #XXXXX it remembers a picture goes there and attaches it.

MercuryCrusader
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #4588 on: May 06, 2012, 04:39:02 AM »

Still on Kid Icarus Uprising. Still not used to the controls, they are as practical as take rice grains with a hashi.

The game's controls seem to be a real love-it-or-hate-it affair with a lot of folks. I personally thought they worked fine, but my youngest brother had a bit of trouble getting used to it. And then there are folks online claiming the game is flat-out unplayable. I understand why some would have problems getting used to the controls, though. (One of the reasons I adapted to the controls easily was because I'd play the game on a recliner and have the 3DS resting on my stomach while I play. I wish I could say "this is a fat joke".)

Been playing Tetrisphere and Blast Corps recently, since my N64 is currently hooked up to my CRT and I'm too lazy to put it away at the moment. I've also been mulling over this whole "first-party published games" kick, trying to construct a list of first-party games released for all the consoles I own. The Nintendo and Sega platforms are easy to figure out, yet they're large. The Sony platforms are a bit confusing due to how their Japanese branch will publish some games, but then the American branch won't publish the same game, leaving it up to Atlus or Working Designs or whoever to license it for NA distribution instead, so I'm scratching my head over that. Microsoft seems to be easy only because Microsoft Game Studios doesn't have that many published games under their belt, and seems to be cheap because I can find most of these games for rock bottom prices due to most of them being not that popular or reviewed very poorly.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 04:41:02 AM by MercuryCrusader » Logged
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #4589 on: May 06, 2012, 09:37:59 AM »

Just beaten LocoRoco 2. Great game.
Pages: 1 ... 304 305 [306] 307 308 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length