RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 18, 2024, 10:13:05 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 1005936 times)
Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4005 on: March 03, 2009, 03:47:59 PM »

Did my daily Wii Fit. Now I'm playing LocoRoco. It's a very odd game.

Tan
« Reply #4006 on: March 03, 2009, 04:46:47 PM »

Race Driver: Grid (Xbox 360)

It's a fun game overall but it's so irritating sometimes. I can be doing well on a race and then I make a little mistake which ruins the whole thing and I have to restart. I haven't played it for a while so I've forgotten the racing lines of each track and I'm not used to the controls. I was getting the hang of it towards the end, but I was getting fed up with always messing up.

I hear they are using this engine for Dirt 2. I can't say I'm thrilled about that. I thought Dirt had a helluva better game engine and physics than Grid.
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4007 on: March 04, 2009, 10:33:50 AM »

Sat down for a little over an hour last night and stormed through the first two metal slug games for Metal Slug Anthology on my wii. They really should have limited the credits, because it feels weird to beat a difficult game on your first try.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #4008 on: March 04, 2009, 12:08:29 PM »

Finished Dead Air on Expert last night, Left 4 Dead. 1 more expert campaign to go!

Figures I'd start beating all the campaigns when they took the glitches out lol.

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4009 on: March 04, 2009, 01:08:45 PM »

Played some more Left4Dead last night.  Still working on half a dozen single player achievements.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4010 on: March 04, 2009, 02:13:17 PM »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAUGHT ALL THE POKEMON!
Doing the Rangernet missions now and those are going quickly.

I dunno if i am going to play the second Pokemon Ranger game now or take a break from the series and try something in between.

Looked up the password to unlock the extra rangernet mission. Beat that too. Game is 100% complete.

I did end up starting Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. I just started it out. There are a bunch of changes some good some of them i don't like that much. But i don't want to base the rest of the game on the first 10 mins.

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #4011 on: March 04, 2009, 02:39:53 PM »

More Fallout 3. insomnia Finished the "Those!" questline.

While doing that, I also found a funny little sub-quest along the way that I'm going to pursue. In the subway I unlocked a room that had a key to a safe in it. Found a separate room with the safe and after obtaining its contents was immediately threatened by some NPC (not a random encounter) wanting the contents. At the time I didn't know why, but I wasn't going to just turn it over, so I killed the dude. Later on I found a recording telling me what to do to deliver the "package", so I'm going to follow through on that end of it. I'm anticipating a humorous end to this since the item in the safe was "Naughty Nightwear", which gives a significant bonus to Speech and Charisma.

Finally got levelled up and decided to take the "Strong Back" perk to allow me to carry 50 more lbs of loot. And it's already paying dividends. I decided to start using the Rock-It Launcher and practiced with it a few shots by firing off some milk bottles with it. I'm looking for the hilarity to ensue when I start killing off stuff with this junk. Cool

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4012 on: March 04, 2009, 03:36:45 PM »

Just picked up Empire: Total War. CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR IT TO INSTALL.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Lucri
« Reply #4013 on: March 04, 2009, 04:31:29 PM »

Already have 19 hours into Star Ocean: The Last Hope after 3 days of playing. Been blitzing through it normally instead of trying to collect everything in one run. I'll probably go through it again sometime in the future when a complete guide is available. Otherwise, I'm really enjoying it.
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #4014 on: March 04, 2009, 04:45:23 PM »

Already have 19 hours into Star Ocean: The Last Hope after 3 days of playing. Been blitzing through it normally instead of trying to collect everything in one run. I'll probably go through it again sometime in the future when a complete guide is available. Otherwise, I'm really enjoying it.

I've heard some really good things about the combat system in that game? Do you agree?

Does the item creation system work out fairly well?

Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #4015 on: March 04, 2009, 08:02:06 PM »

Picked up Secret of Mana again alright so far.

I bought Breath of Fire IV and the seller sent Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 as a gift, haven't started BOF4 as I just got done with 2, but Tony Hawk isn't too bad.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4016 on: March 04, 2009, 10:36:40 PM »

Sat down for a little over an hour last night and stormed through the first two metal slug games for Metal Slug Anthology on my wii. They really should have limited the credits, because it feels weird to beat a difficult game on your first try.

The metal slug anthology was pretty easy on Wii.
Even if you completely suck its just a matter of playing the same stage for hours.
Thats why my son "helped" me beat it.

Glad your enjoying it Smiley

Probably going to get more Pkmn Ranger 2 in tonight.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4017 on: March 05, 2009, 10:17:08 AM »

The metal slug anthology was pretty easy on Wii.
Even if you completely suck its just a matter of playing the same stage for hours.
Thats why my son "helped" me beat it.

Glad your enjoying it Smiley

Probably going to get more Pkmn Ranger 2 in tonight.

Im definately enjoying it!! I've never had the pleasure of a Metal Slug game before and they are a lot of fun so far. Love the style, and the weapons are quite varied, and its even got a few lols from me so far.

@ Silent Scythe

Tony Hawk 4 is my favorite in the series. Glad to hear you gave it a chance.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4018 on: March 05, 2009, 11:30:11 AM »

Street Fighter IV. HELL YES!

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4019 on: March 05, 2009, 12:31:43 PM »

Links Cross Bow Training.
Due to my set up getting the aiming to right was a bit quirky, but after adjusting the setting the game crumbled before my greatness.
All in all its an excellent little game.
Was able to get mostly golds on my first play. Probably going to give it another go and shoot for platinums later.

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length