RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 18, 2024, 04:25:28 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 1005706 times)
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #3960 on: February 23, 2009, 03:02:41 PM »

I beat the main storyline of Jeanne D'Arc this weekend. Trying to finish up a few of the end-game items and max out the level of my characters.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3961 on: February 23, 2009, 04:24:41 PM »

Finally got the Empire demo. Pretty sweet, although I only had time to play the land tutorial. I've always wanted a good game for this era of History.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #3962 on: February 23, 2009, 08:36:32 PM »

Played some more Dark Chronicle and Super Mario Sunshine today.
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #3963 on: February 24, 2009, 11:25:24 AM »

Watched the interview and trailers for Lost Planet 2 from XBL last night. Looks good so far! Cool

Played more Fallout 3 (when am I gonna learn not to start playing this game after 11PM?). Finished the "Blood (something)" quest line, finding the missing brother of the girl in Megaton. I should've bought the Stealth Boy suit from the vendor from The Family...hopefully he still has it when I go back. I'm going to need it if I'm going to plant that Observer thing in the Mirelurk lair for the Wasteland Survival Guide quest.

Damn this game is addictive! I haven't even gone to Galaxy News Radio yet to follow up the main storyline. Roll Eyes

One question, though, why are there so many burned/damaged books laying around? Do they have a purpose? It didn't give me any options to have them repaired when I go to vendors (so far). Without giving too much away, do they have any value?

« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 11:32:18 AM by phoenix1967 » Logged

cant-grow-up
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3964 on: February 24, 2009, 12:22:38 PM »

( nono ok so I need to breakdown and get fallout 3 nono )
Played some Lord of the Rings: The Third age last night followed up buy Eternal Darkness

Getting ready to Start on the Orange box today

remembering the old times of late nights with the genesis
[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/cant-grow-up.png[/img]
wishlist:Pico-3DO-Jaguar-Nomad-Xbox-NES
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3965 on: February 24, 2009, 01:49:50 PM »

Been playing Pokemon Ranger for the DS.
Actually isn't bad.
I'm thrilled whenever there is a pokemon from the original games because i don't know most of the ones from the last instalment or 2 of the series.

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3966 on: February 24, 2009, 01:57:50 PM »

Watched the interview and trailers for Lost Planet 2 from XBL last night. Looks good so far! Cool

Played more Fallout 3 (when am I gonna learn not to start playing this game after 11PM?). Finished the "Blood (something)" quest line, finding the missing brother of the girl in Megaton. I should've bought the Stealth Boy suit from the vendor from The Family...hopefully he still has it when I go back. I'm going to need it if I'm going to plant that Observer thing in the Mirelurk lair for the Wasteland Survival Guide quest.

Damn this game is addictive! I haven't even gone to Galaxy News Radio yet to follow up the main storyline. Roll Eyes

One question, though, why are there so many burned/damaged books laying around? Do they have a purpose? It didn't give me any options to have them repaired when I go to vendors (so far). Without giving too much away, do they have any value?

If you run like hell you can do the Mirelurk quest without a stealthboy. As for the burned books they dont have any real value, but the Pre-war books on the other hand just might.

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #3967 on: February 24, 2009, 04:35:59 PM »

^Thanks. I had a Pre-War book but dropped it somewhere because I was over-encumbered. I'll keep an eye out for those in the future and hang onto them.

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3968 on: February 24, 2009, 05:23:40 PM »

I've been playing alot of Super Mario World today. I've been waiting to play this game for around ten years. Very fun game.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3969 on: February 24, 2009, 08:27:58 PM »

Built another castle in Sandy Beach.
Do not spend 5$s on this game. I was enticed by Battle Mode in which you build a sand castle and defend it from crabs but that ended up being tacked onto a game in which you build/sculpt predesigned sand castles to unlock items that you can put on your own sand castles you build.

Oh and more Pokemon Ranger.
It lacks compared to the "original" Pokemon series but definitely holds its own.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #3970 on: February 24, 2009, 08:43:36 PM »

Played more Super Mario Sunshine - I'm hooked now. Tongue

Also did a few dungeons in Dark Chronicle - god I hate those "sealed" levels. Sad
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3971 on: February 24, 2009, 09:15:33 PM »

Got two Disc 2 on Baten Kaitos over the last two days. Im playing as Xelha now and trying to find all my other party members.

Also got to school my wifes friends when they came over to play Mario Kart Wii. They beat me pretty harshly at Mario Party 8 though.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #3972 on: February 25, 2009, 08:41:52 AM »

More Fallout 3. I'm on my way to the Arlington library starting the last 3 segments of the Wasteland Survival Guide quest. Picked up a Flamethrower and Missile Launcher from a couple of raiders. I must say, though, that the .44 magnum with scope is a damn fine weapon. Cool

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3973 on: February 25, 2009, 09:37:36 AM »

Played some SNES goodness last night.  Joe and Mac and Chrono Trigger took up some of my time.

Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3974 on: February 25, 2009, 10:29:31 AM »

I had a ton of fun trolling achievement whores on the PC version of TF2. Cheesy

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length