RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 17, 2024, 05:19:46 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 24 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 994851 times)
modest9797
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #3570 on: December 17, 2008, 03:46:39 PM »

I beat Bioshock yesterday.  The final boss was a little dissapointing, pretty easy.  I am probobly going to do another play through and try to get all diaries, tonics, and everything else later.
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #3571 on: December 17, 2008, 08:14:52 PM »

^Up the difficulty as well. It makes a big difference...especially if you were playing on the default (Normal).

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3572 on: December 19, 2008, 08:53:54 AM »

Played some Outrun last night.

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #3573 on: December 19, 2008, 10:17:57 AM »

DL'd and played some Doritos Dash of Destruction. Pretty fun for a free game!

Left 4 Dead (played through the "Dead Air" campaign). Of the 3 campaigns I've played so far (No Mercy, Death Toll, and Dead Air), Dead Air has been the toughest to play through, but had the easiest finale of the 3.

The funniest scene I experienced so far was where a zombie horde all came out of a bathroom (image 20+ zombies cramped in a little bathroom and flowing out as soon as you open the door...lol). Great game. Cool

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3574 on: December 19, 2008, 11:05:14 AM »

Been playing Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 for the cube in my free time lately. I havnt played a fighting game for a while so its kinda nice to get into it again. Its a good choice for someone as rusty as me or someone just trying to learn fighting games. I just unlucked Orocumaro or something like that. I think I only have one character left to unlock then I can get all the levels and other extras.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #3575 on: December 20, 2008, 03:21:57 AM »

I played left 4 dead with phoenix, got through 2 campaigns and I had to go during No Mercy.

<Alfador> stop trying to rain on my parade
<Kimoosabi> Your parade is stupid!
<Alfador> my parade is TIGHT
-
Crabmaster2000: dont talk to him or he'll try to sell you modded playstations
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3576 on: December 20, 2008, 04:00:37 AM »

DL'd and played some Doritos Dash of Destruction. Pretty fun for a free game!

Left 4 Dead (played through the "Dead Air" campaign). Of the 3 campaigns I've played so far (No Mercy, Death Toll, and Dead Air), Dead Air has been the toughest to play through, but had the easiest finale of the 3.

The funniest scene I experienced so far was where a zombie horde all came out of a bathroom (image 20+ zombies cramped in a little bathroom and flowing out as soon as you open the door...lol). Great game. Cool

I agree about Dead Air, was like hell, tanks every three seconds, and then at the end it's just kinda la dee da.

When shall his new form be revealed?
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #3577 on: December 20, 2008, 10:02:50 AM »

I played left 4 dead with phoenix, got through 2 campaigns and I had to go during No Mercy.

Yeah. We had a good group playing last night. The finale on Blood Harvest was tougher than I thought it would be. I can only imagine how tough it must be on expert. Shocked

Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #3578 on: December 20, 2008, 02:56:15 PM »

Oh yeah, the top of the barn was pretty fun, good thing Dragonheart said to go in the corners or we'd all die.

-
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3579 on: December 21, 2008, 08:18:37 AM »

Played a little RE4 last night.
I played the 3rd shooting range got all bottlecaps.(Its a fun little addition to the game IMO)
Beat 2 El Gigantes and shortly there after Rowan woke up so i saved and called it a day.

jackttt
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #3580 on: December 21, 2008, 10:28:37 AM »

Yeah. We had a good group playing last night. The finale on Blood Harvest was tougher than I thought it would be. I can only imagine how tough it must be on expert. Shocked
I think No mercy Finale still the hardest i cant even survive on advance with one other friend and 2 ai.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3581 on: December 21, 2008, 11:19:24 AM »

I finished the story of GTA IV a couple of weeks ago. I then got all 200 pigeons and all 50 (?) jumps. I'm up to 85.5%. I think the last 14.5% is getting over 70% friendship with the last friends remaining. So far I only have that with Roman and I can't really be bothered taking the others bowling or whatever. Also, they're all ignoring me. They kept annoying me by phoning me while I was in the middle of something then when I'm ready to do something they tell me if I want to do something with them I should phone them more often.
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3582 on: December 21, 2008, 04:12:23 PM »

L4D is great. Played for about 2 hours with some friends last night online and had a blast.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3583 on: December 21, 2008, 09:23:39 PM »

You just go in the children's room upstairs and you're untouchable, and it's downright boring no matter the difficulty. When the Tanks come you just kite them around outside and when it's dead return to your hidey hole.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #3584 on: December 21, 2008, 11:00:32 PM »

Yeah that's what I said to do but one person wasn't cooperating so the plan failed.

-
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length