RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 17, 2024, 05:19:01 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 24 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 994849 times)
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #3285 on: October 24, 2008, 02:24:45 PM »

been playing some glover on the n64, very fun game.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3286 on: October 24, 2008, 03:17:45 PM »

Farcry 2. Then I got in the mood to actually shoot things frequently and started playing some CoD4. Lot less peeps playing then a couple months ago.

When shall his new form be revealed?
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #3287 on: October 24, 2008, 09:47:31 PM »

I finally got around to trying a game called Super Metroid. Damn fun game, makes me wish I didn't have to sleep.

two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #3288 on: October 24, 2008, 11:21:52 PM »

today i started mystical ninja on the n64, i had this game for a while and never played it. very fun game and it reminds me of the zelda's on the 64.

Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #3289 on: October 25, 2008, 12:06:24 AM »

Got Fable II today, pretty interesting game. So far I'm going after achievments like The Spouse and the The Bigamist, and now I'm even frther in debt than I was before.

<Alfador> stop trying to rain on my parade
<Kimoosabi> Your parade is stupid!
<Alfador> my parade is TIGHT
-
Crabmaster2000: dont talk to him or he'll try to sell you modded playstations
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3290 on: October 25, 2008, 10:45:53 AM »

I FINALLY got around to finishing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and ended up with something like 63% of the trophies earned. Unfortunately, I did not beat the game on hard difficulty. Since that's the case, I'm probably going to "cheat" and download a save file with crushing difficulty unlocked and play through it again to get all the weapon-specific trophies I missed the first time, in addition to the trophy for beating the game on hard and crushing. I have got to get the platinum trophy on this game! Cheesy

Aside from my trophy whoring, I must say that Uncharted remains one of my absolute favorite PS3 games. It's a great combination of Tomb Raider and Gears of War, and the graphics are beautiful.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #3291 on: October 25, 2008, 12:33:39 PM »

More Fable II. Acquired the 1st person I needed in the main story in order to go after Lucien. Also unlocked a few achievements. Still having trouble with the demon doors...and gargoyles are a pain-in-the-ass to find!

Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #3292 on: October 25, 2008, 03:39:26 PM »

Hey phoenix, since you have Fable II as well, can you tell me what's the snowlodge demon door suprise?

-
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #3293 on: October 25, 2008, 06:36:13 PM »

^Haven't gotten that far yet. I did a lot of woodchopping and blacksmithing in order to start buying up properties & businesses so I can have a stream of income.

Of the 3 demon doors I've encountered, I haven't been able to open any of them yet. The one in Firaxis (?) Gardens outside of Bowerstone offered NO clues at all. And the other 2 I couldn't open because I hadn't learned enough expressions (the thespian door) and my dog hadn't learned enough tricks.

I haven't run across the snowlodge demon door yet. Sorry. Undecided

Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #3294 on: October 25, 2008, 07:07:19 PM »

Ah, because from what I hear the snowlodge demon door is a screamer. So right now even though I'm no where near it (Wraithswamp) I'm afraid to open it. Oh yeah, and you better buy an Iron Turret Rifle with as much dexterity as possible to fight some of the higher level monsters (Banshees, trolls...). And its the Fairfax Gardens. Tongue

-
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3295 on: October 25, 2008, 11:17:18 PM »

I played LittleBigPlanet for about 7 hours straight today. God, what a fantastic game.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #3296 on: October 26, 2008, 12:47:20 AM »

I thought they were releasing LittleBigPlanet a lot later. Or did that arguement about that song finally get resolved?

-
hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #3297 on: October 26, 2008, 09:30:49 PM »

The wo games I've been playing up recently are LocoRoco on my breaks at work, and when I'm home Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life As A King.

Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3298 on: October 26, 2008, 09:36:05 PM »

I thought they were releasing LittleBigPlanet a lot later. Or did that arguement about that song finally get resolved?
They resolved it and quickly printed up a bunch of new discs. I think GameStop might have gotten an early shipment, so that's why I have it already.

Follow me on Twitter
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #3299 on: October 26, 2008, 09:40:53 PM »

runescape... D:

Tell me about your variants...
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: