RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 18, 2024, 01:26:33 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 24 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 995371 times)
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3165 on: September 11, 2008, 11:53:03 PM »

Pain on the PS3. I bought the new level that came out for $6, and it was definitely $6 well-spent. It's like the game is new again.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3166 on: September 12, 2008, 12:09:41 AM »

Got Super Punch-Out!! from Feechy a few days ago so im jumping into that right now. Plus i'll probably try and finish No More Heroes while my wife and kid are out of town for the next few days.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3167 on: September 12, 2008, 02:42:20 AM »

MGS1 again tonight. After dinner and the things I need to get done, I'll fire it up again. I just finished beating the tank guy. I actually found a glitch in the game, too! laugh

Haven't beaten it yet? S'wrong witchoo?

When shall his new form be revealed?
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #3168 on: September 12, 2008, 06:34:26 AM »

MGS1 again tonight. After dinner and the things I need to get done, I'll fire it up again. I just finished beating the tank guy. I actually found a glitch in the game, too! laugh

I'm going to beat it this weekend. I am right at the part where you need to figure out which guard is Meryl. Right after that is Psycho Mantis.

Tell me about your variants...
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #3169 on: September 12, 2008, 09:53:24 AM »

More SMCR. My Genghis Kahn got clobbered by Gandhi because he found the Ark of the Covenant. Damn Gandhi! These last 3 achievements will be tough. Maybe I should take a break from it. Tongue

Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3170 on: September 12, 2008, 10:17:33 AM »

I'm going to beat it this weekend. I am right at the part where you need to figure out which guard is Meryl. Right after that is Psycho Mantis.
Brace yourself, Psycho Mantis is probably my favorite boss battle of all-time. It may seem lame now, but think of it in 1998 when PS1 and a lot of the technology it used was new.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #3171 on: September 12, 2008, 06:44:45 PM »

More SMCR. My Genghis Kahn got clobbered by Gandhi because he found the Ark of the Covenant. Damn Gandhi! These last 3 achievements will be tough. Maybe I should take a break from it. Tongue
Well you have been playing it for like a month atleast Tongue

Today I played some more Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams and Panzer Dragoon.
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #3172 on: September 12, 2008, 07:16:29 PM »

I played some Guitar Hero III a little before school today, I actually got a little too caught up in it and missed my first class Roll Eyes

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #3173 on: September 13, 2008, 06:10:50 AM »

I played Battle Arena Toshinden Remix this morning and it's not as stupid as I thought at first. The jumps are very slow but some moves are quiet fast (or normal paced, depending on how you look at it)

The voice acting is pretty hilarious though...most characters seem to have a German accent, I don't know why Tongue
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #3174 on: September 13, 2008, 11:15:16 AM »

Played MGS1 until about 12:15AM last night. Got really far! I accidentally gave up on the torture though... Angry

Tell me about your variants...
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #3175 on: September 13, 2008, 05:57:23 PM »

Some more Dark Chronicle. I personally find it rather hard to stay interested when doing a dungeon. There's like 20 floors in this one and it's only the third. I can only imagine what a nightmare the last must be. My Ridepod is kicking serious butt though. I've equiped it with Core 2 and Cannonball Arms 2. The elifants go down in 3 punches Cheesy
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #3176 on: September 13, 2008, 06:51:02 PM »

More SMCR.

Tan
« Reply #3177 on: September 16, 2008, 12:45:41 PM »

Playing a lot of Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony for the PSP. Fantastic Action RPG as good as any I've played including the Dark Alliance series. I had this in the backlog for several months now, guess it was the right time for it.

Also playing Command and Conquer: Red Alert quite a lot lately. The game is just as fun now as it was 13 years ago. I'm playing so much of it again that I hear Tanya's evil, butchy laugh even when I'm not. Tongue
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3178 on: September 16, 2008, 02:21:54 PM »

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (DS)

I don't believe I've ever played a Castlevania game before. It took me a little while to get used to only having one life then game over. Now that I'm used to it all it's going well. Good game so far. Smiley Although, I have to say the story line is a bit poncy. But maybe that's because I don't know the background to it.

Spore Creatures (DS)

It started off quite slowly and then it got boring. Sad It seems like it's the same stuff over and over again.
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #3179 on: September 16, 2008, 09:31:36 PM »

pokerstars

Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length