RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 19, 2024, 04:43:47 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 996052 times)
Mr. Ksoft
Sega 32X

WWW Stats
« Reply #2850 on: July 05, 2008, 09:56:52 PM »

I've had Phantasy Star II kicking around for a few weeks but I never really sat down to play it until today.

Makes me wish I hadn't been babied by all these newer RPGs.  I'm getting my ass handed to me just running around the overworld for the first time.

Interesting stuff:
Monochrome Nightmares (self-made games)
Exploding Jellyfish (self-made music)
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2851 on: July 07, 2008, 10:39:36 AM »

Played some Drakes Fortune this weekend.

logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #2852 on: July 07, 2008, 11:39:26 AM »

More MGS3. I'm going to look up how to beat "The Sorrow" right now.  laugh

Tell me about your variants...
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2853 on: July 07, 2008, 02:35:11 PM »

Elite Beat Agents - DS

It's pretty fun, although I'm not much good at rythm games. I'm having to repeat songs a few times before I finish them.
UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2854 on: July 07, 2008, 08:08:01 PM »

More MGS3. I'm going to look up how to beat "The Sorrow" right now.  laugh
Beat The Sorrow: Die then use revival pill.

I hated fighting "The Sorrow". I was in Iraq when MGS3 was released and my buddy had it over there. I couldn't figure out how to beat him and I didn't want to walk across the base and wait in line for an hour just to get 15 minutes on a computer with internet access. Another guy from my squadron playing the game figured it out on about the fifth of sixth try.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #2855 on: July 07, 2008, 08:10:38 PM »

Well... Now I'm at the 3rd area to the last. I am in that forest with EVA, and I keep getting my ass kicked by all of these soldiers ambushing us. I'll probably beat it tonight.

I just realized, MGS3 will be the first game that I have beaten in almost a year. I NEVER play a game all the way through. Kinda sad, isn't it?  Tongue

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #2856 on: July 07, 2008, 08:24:11 PM »

Well... Now I'm at the 3rd area to the last. I am in that forest with EVA, and I keep getting my ass kicked by all of these soldiers ambushing us. I'll probably beat it tonight.

I just realized, MGS3 will be the first game that I have beaten in almost a year. I NEVER play a game all the way through. Kinda sad, isn't it?  Tongue

I never do either, sadly.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #2857 on: July 07, 2008, 11:02:21 PM »

Beat it!!  Grin

Only 14 hours and 43 minutes game-time too.  laugh

Shortish game, by today's standards, right?

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #2858 on: July 08, 2008, 12:14:15 AM »

DL'd the Cold Storage Halo 3 map and checked it out in the Forge. Sweet! Has much potential! Cool

Played through rooms 16 and 17 in Portal and am about 1/2 way through room 18. 

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2859 on: July 08, 2008, 01:56:18 AM »

I looooooove Portal.

Been playing Mass Effect, it's aight. Like on the verge of amazing, then it has like 3 hour long elevator rides and silly vehicle sections and I yawn.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #2860 on: July 08, 2008, 06:19:51 AM »

I never do either, sadly.

I try my hardest to finish what I start, but a few games have escaped me. Right now I'm playing Final Fantasy Tatics still. I'm hoping to have this and Twilight Princess done before SC4 and Final Fantasy 4 comes out.
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #2861 on: July 08, 2008, 09:30:12 AM »

I looooooove Portal.

Been playing Mass Effect, it's aight. Like on the verge of amazing, then it has like 3 hour long elevator rides and silly vehicle sections and I yawn.

Mass Effect is an excellent game and your statement "on the verge of amazing" is very accurate. They could've tweaked it more to make it better, but I'd still give it a 9 out of 10 despite it's shortcomings. They've got something good to build on at least. Hopefully, Mass Effect 2 will have the flaws worked out.

Did you DL the Episodic content for it Leon?

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2862 on: July 09, 2008, 08:15:40 PM »

I looooooove Portal.

Mass Effect is an excellent game and your statement "on the verge of amazing" is very accurate. They could've tweaked it more to make it better, but I'd still give it a 9 out of 10 despite it's shortcomings. They've got something good to build on at least. Hopefully, Mass Effect 2 will have the flaws worked out.

Did you DL the Episodic content for it Leon?

Nada, lookin into it nao.

Went back to Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault and managed to isolate what it was that felt weird about the game...DIFFICULTY.

Games aren't really hard any more, and this is a refreshing change--it is a bit buggy, but gets damn intense and has aight ai.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Mr. Ksoft
Sega 32X

WWW Stats
« Reply #2863 on: July 09, 2008, 10:56:08 PM »

I played the original Zelda to completion today.  That game will never get old.

I had to stop for a while, though, because something started interfering with my console and the thing wouldn't work right for a good half hour.

Interesting stuff:
Monochrome Nightmares (self-made games)
Exploding Jellyfish (self-made music)
Game Freak
N-Gage
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2864 on: July 09, 2008, 11:33:24 PM »

I played Sim City on the SNES for most of my day, then i played some Top Gear. 

Oh, i also played some Atari games.  Missle command, chopper command, video pinball, and Pitfall II.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 11:35:04 PM by Game Freak » Logged

[img width=500 height=150]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/gamefreak360/siggies/GFN3.png[/img]
Consoles on my Wishlist:
Commodore 64      Sega CD     Sega Dreamcast
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length