RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 03:34:33 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 24 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 376 377 [378] 379 380 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 989510 times)
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #5655 on: December 28, 2012, 11:25:29 AM »

Still Halo 4 MP during my workout, Ninja Master's on NGX, and thrilled to be playing Necromancer on Atari XE. REALLY enjoy this one, although I never played the XE version until it came in the mail a few days ago. It was my favorite game growing up, on our good old C64 (After Crossroads I/II.) XE version has more polish but inferior music. Gotta switch out the SMS pad for a good old joystick, as its killing my thumbs Wink

Keelah se'lai
Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5656 on: December 28, 2012, 11:36:40 AM »

I've been playing way too much Minecraft again. I also picked up Halo 4 and have been playing though it as well. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5657 on: December 28, 2012, 11:58:00 AM »

Got Max Payne on my iPhone, pretty crazy that a game that I used to have a hard time running on my old Dell runs without hiccup on my telephone. I think it's the PS2 version though, auto-aim and all that. Still fun to have in my hand.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5658 on: December 28, 2012, 10:19:24 PM »

Got Max Payne on my iPhone, pretty crazy that a game that I used to have a hard time running on my old Dell runs without hiccup on my telephone. I think it's the PS2 version though, auto-aim and all that. Still fun to have in my hand.

Amazing, isn't it? I remember when having 512MB of RAM, and 128MB video card was "cutting edge".

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5659 on: December 28, 2012, 10:46:41 PM »

Been playing Evolution for Dreamcast.

Its making me consider doing some work about the Dreamcast RPGs as a whole, but not until I get my hands on a few more.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5660 on: December 28, 2012, 11:12:01 PM »

Contre Jour - stuck on the final stage of world 3. Can't figure out how to get all the pick ups and clear the stage.

KenKen working on 5x5 puzzles. Getting tougher but I am still clearing them in clearing couple minutes a piece.
HSM3 Sing it - done until I get back home so I can try and find accapella(sp?) versions to finish singing songs for me.

Started
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition - should not have.
Zuma's Revenge! - way easier than the original. Almost done with the achievements. Already finished main game and boss rush.
Karaoke app - almost done with this one too.
The Walking Dead - finished chapter 1 need to clear HD space and finish 2-5.

Finished
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit - excellent game!
Kinect Party - great game. Especially for kids. Believe it is still free too. Go grab it.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5661 on: December 29, 2012, 12:34:53 AM »

What?! Oh, I'm sorry guys. I couldn't hear you over all the HALO 4 GOING ON HERE!
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5662 on: December 29, 2012, 01:43:15 AM »

^^^LOL^^^

Ended up starting Deep Black: Episode 1.
I don't think an episode 2 is in the works.... Did the online hopefully I can finish single player quickly tomorrow.

I am trying to get 200 completed games for the year. So damn close!

Going to bed turboing Karaoke so that should be done when I wake up.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5663 on: December 29, 2012, 04:57:49 AM »

donkey kong crash course in Nintendo Land, finally beat level 2, made it as far as level 4 area 2 before losing. it was enough for platinum though which is awesome, that's my first one.

and some more The Last Story, still working on catching up to everyone else. it started out slow and i wasn't sure if i would like it, but the more i play the more i'm starting to like it.
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5664 on: December 29, 2012, 08:03:11 AM »

I just finished Resistance 2, which I'm happy about because it was an absolutely terrible game.

slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #5665 on: December 29, 2012, 10:58:29 AM »

I just finished Resistance 2, which I'm happy about because it was an absolutely terrible game.
I just don't get what happened with that series. It has pretty much everything going for me; a setting I would normally enjoy, gameplay I normally find fun, by a developer I really like. And yet every game in the series just put me off, and I got bored and frustrated with them.  It was so weird to have to admit to myself that I just couldn't find enjoyment playing them.

Doesn't help that I enjoy the Halo series so, so much. Which leaves me open to a bit of ridicule. But hey, some games just strike all the right chords for us, and others have the notes but just sound cacophonous.

Keelah se'lai
hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #5666 on: December 29, 2012, 12:34:54 PM »

After playing some multiplayer with my brother while he was up, I got the bug and decided to pick up Halo 4. It's pretty enjoyable so far, I've only done multiplayer, no campaign yet.

Also trying to wrap up the first Bioshock, I have maybe 9-10 achievements left. And one more achievement until I can close the book on Wordament (iOS)

EDIT: Just finished Wordament!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 12:40:56 PM by hXd » Logged

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5667 on: December 29, 2012, 01:22:11 PM »

I just don't get what happened with that series. It has pretty much everything going for me; a setting I would normally enjoy, gameplay I normally find fun, by a developer I really like. And yet every game in the series just put me off, and I got bored and frustrated with them.  It was so weird to have to admit to myself that I just couldn't find enjoyment playing them.

Doesn't help that I enjoy the Halo series so, so much. Which leaves me open to a bit of ridicule. But hey, some games just strike all the right chords for us, and others have the notes but just sound cacophonous.

Nah man, I totally agree. I didn't think the first Resistance was too bad, especially for a launch title, but this one was just not fun at all and filled with cheap deaths and forced repetition.

And I mean, I'm not a fan boy either way, but if this and Killzone are the premier shooters on the platform, then it's just a sad state, because Killzone 2 was also obnoxious.

hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #5668 on: December 29, 2012, 06:27:43 PM »

Bioshock completed! On to Bioshock 2 Smiley

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5669 on: December 29, 2012, 07:36:12 PM »

1001 Blockbusters (DSiW) - Still screwing around in Candy World.

Pages: 1 ... 376 377 [378] 379 380 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length