RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 09:00:52 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 25 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 1023409 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5355 on: November 10, 2012, 12:05:18 AM »

I don't think that's going to happen. The protagonist being a Native American fighting evil British in the name of colonial America is lolwut, can't imagine how pants on head retarded it gets from there. WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THERE A JAPAN ONE?

When shall his new form be revealed?
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5356 on: November 10, 2012, 12:10:55 AM »

Adera on Win 8 seems pretty cool. Only played it for about 10 mins.

Jetpack Joyride on Win8 is tons of fun. Finished it already but it is something i wouldn't mind going back to to kill some time.

Taptiles again on Win 8 is a unique (AFAIK) puzzle game that is fun but can be extremely challenging.

Also started Halo 4 which made me sad that i am still in my competition.

Then moved back to Darkest of Days which gets a really bad wrap but isn't terrible. It is really unpolished but having heard some of the backstory on game development makes it even more amazing that it even got released. Another one of those games that had a great idea behind it but not enough funding to be really good.

Also knocked out a few things in Gears 3. Epic put everyone one game away from Socialite achievement. So go get an Onyx and for that one Smiley

Techie413
We need to talk about your flair.
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5357 on: November 10, 2012, 12:54:26 AM »

Adera on Win 8 seems pretty cool. Only played it for about 10 mins.

Jetpack Joyride on Win8 is tons of fun. Finished it already but it is something i wouldn't mind going back to to kill some time.

Taptiles again on Win 8 is a unique (AFAIK) puzzle game that is fun but can be extremely challenging.

Also started Halo 4 which made me sad that i am still in my competition.

Then moved back to Darkest of Days which gets a really bad wrap but isn't terrible. It is really unpolished but having heard some of the backstory on game development makes it even more amazing that it even got released. Another one of those games that had a great idea behind it but not enough funding to be really good.

Also knocked out a few things in Gears 3. Epic put everyone one game away from Socialite achievement. So go get an Onyx and for that one Smiley

I grabbed all those free Win8 games, but hadn't played them all yet.  Thanks for the reviews.  I've been messing with Bubble Star (a usual bubble popping clone), Pinball FX is pretty fun but you only get one table for free, and may try out Pirates of the Deep next.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 12:56:27 AM by Techie413 » Logged

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5358 on: November 10, 2012, 12:59:35 AM »

For whatever reason i can't get Pinball FX2 to install on my PC :-/

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5359 on: November 10, 2012, 04:56:57 PM »

18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (GCN) - I must say this is the first SEGA arcade game that I found easy to play...

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5360 on: November 10, 2012, 05:25:06 PM »

Started playing Persona on PSP, haven't gotten very far yet, like, not even to the Velvet Room. Some random NPC described it to me, but I haven't been to it yet.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5361 on: November 11, 2012, 12:54:04 AM »

Got knocked out of my competition 11th out of 100 teams.
The good news is i can start playing awesome games i have been holding off on.
The bad news is i have ~80hours of crap games i need to play and get back to Tynstar.... :-/

Started History Channel Historic Battle Civil War Secret Missions (or some other equally ridiculously long name )
Green Lantern Rise of the Manhunters

Fnished Darkest of Days which did have a pretty cool story. Except for the end
Spoiler (hover to show)

Ran through the only JP storybook game i got in the lot of loaners Kiss on My Deity. I got to catch up on CSI, Big Bang Theory and Elementary so that was a nice break Smiley

And messed around with Taptiles for a little bit on Win8

hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #5362 on: November 11, 2012, 10:25:28 AM »

I don't think that's going to happen. The protagonist being a Native American fighting evil British in the name of colonial America is lolwut, can't imagine how pants on head retarded it gets from there. WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THERE A JAPAN ONE?

There is a Japan one, it's called Tenchu. Wink

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5363 on: November 11, 2012, 11:02:48 AM »

Shellshock 2. I'm not sure about this game yet. I did enjoy the first one though.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5364 on: November 11, 2012, 05:27:26 PM »

More Persona today. I finally found a Velvet Room, but it was locked at the time so I'm still pushing through the early game.

Logic in this game is awesome. "We need to find a key." "Oh well then let me check this giant box labeled 'Key.'"
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 05:59:42 PM by sirpsycho » Logged

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5365 on: November 11, 2012, 06:50:50 PM »

Halo 4 and Angry Birds Star Wars

I keep seeing people bitching about every Angry Birds being the same thing over and over.
Seasons seemed to be about the same. Rio added some changed. Star Wars is awesome and i am assuming Space will use the gravity mechanics alot more than Star Wars. So i am looking forward to playing that one too Smiley

cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5366 on: November 11, 2012, 07:29:36 PM »

My son rented Kirby: Return to Dreamland.  We have been playing it all day.  I love this game.  It's a fun game to pick up and play.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5367 on: November 11, 2012, 07:54:02 PM »

Plants vs. Zombies (WP7) - I have now purchased all the plants, now to finish off the endless modes.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #5368 on: November 12, 2012, 09:17:37 AM »

Finished Warfighter and AC3. Started Halo 4.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5369 on: November 12, 2012, 12:19:54 PM »

I tried playing Pikmin again (New Play Control for the Wii).  I really like the game but I seem to hit a wall around day 5-7 where I end up losing lots of Pikmin to random bugs that come out of the ground or those big things that eat them up 3 at a time and I get frustrated and stop playing.

Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length