RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 16, 2024, 06:18:02 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 345 346 [347] 348 349 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 1004588 times)
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5190 on: October 07, 2012, 12:49:19 PM »

I played some Hammerin' Harry (NES), Space Megaforce (SNES), and Mass Effect 3 (360)

hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #5191 on: October 07, 2012, 01:31:33 PM »

Finally was able to pick up Dead or Alive 5, played through the Story Mode on that. Also picked up Beautiful Katamari which I played last night and I'm going to give Lost Odyssey a spin today/tonight. 

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5192 on: October 07, 2012, 02:31:41 PM »

I played some Hammerin' Harry (NES), Space Megaforce (SNES), and Mass Effect 3 (360)

Have you tried the Multiplayer in Mass Effect 3 yet? I really enjoy it especially the whole non competitive team play.

Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #5193 on: October 07, 2012, 04:52:02 PM »

I beat Bayonetta. Awesome game. Still hate the main character and prefer Dante but the gameplay is a very much evolved DMC
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5194 on: October 07, 2012, 10:24:37 PM »

Started yesterday Leon's campaign in Resident Evil 6, and i'm not impressed, even a bit. Gameplay, graphics, soundtrack,characters...substantially inferior in every department to Resident Evil 5. What is the reason behind all those quick time events? Capcom thought it was Dragon's Lair?

I've heard that Leon's portion of the game is the best one, and if that's true, i'm afraid i will probably not complete the others characters campaigns. Hope it gets dramatically better now on, cause i'm really bored and i don't want to finish it for being a Resident Evil fan, but because i had a good time.

Resident Evil Revelations for 3DS is far better than this.

That's disappointing.  I was really looking forward to playing through another console Resident Evil title.  So, two disappointing RE console titles in one year.  Capcom, where has your head been?
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #5195 on: October 08, 2012, 07:25:12 AM »

Finished Borderlands 2 and played some NBA 2K12. Dishonered will arrive this week. I can't wait to play it.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Deafens Proner
Sega Genesis
Brazil

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5196 on: October 08, 2012, 09:08:48 AM »

New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS): I just finished the first 6 Worlds, now I am going to take a well deserved rest and get some fresh air outside World Star.

raffa1985
DB Contributor
Brazil

Stats
« Reply #5197 on: October 08, 2012, 09:13:06 AM »

Started yesterday Leon's campaign in Resident Evil 6, and i'm not impressed, even a bit. Gameplay, graphics, soundtrack,characters...substantially inferior in every department to Resident Evil 5. What is the reason behind all those quick time events? Capcom thought it was Dragon's Lair?

I've heard that Leon's portion of the game is the best one, and if that's true, i'm afraid i will probably not complete the others characters campaigns. Hope it gets dramatically better now on, cause i'm really bored and i don't want to finish it for being a Resident Evil fan, but because i had a good time.

That's disappointing.  I was really looking forward to playing through another console Resident Evil title.  So, two disappointing RE console titles in one year.  Capcom, where has your head been?

I actually enjoyed Resident Evil Revelations, even if it's not the best RE ever. I was surprised about much i found the water levels entertaining, because i'm not a water level fan.

About RE 6, i'm on chapter 2, the game is starting to get better, but it's still disappointing, not even close to Resident Evil 4.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5198 on: October 08, 2012, 10:25:06 AM »

I just got to the sewer in Leon's storyline. My roommate reviewed the game and gave it a D - he couldn't even stand finishing the story because the mechanics were driving him nuts.

Tried to play some Borderlands 2 this weekend, and one of my Xbox 360s finally decided to give up the ghost. It's the same one I've had refurbished a few times, but this time it's not something I can fix - GPU died. Good/bad timing I guess, since the Halo 4 Xbox bundle's coming out next month, but I didn't want to replace a box.  Undecided

Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #5199 on: October 08, 2012, 11:13:03 AM »

Last night I made it through the Fire Temple in Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.  I'm almost done with the game.
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5200 on: October 08, 2012, 11:27:53 AM »

That's disappointing.  I was really looking forward to playing through another console Resident Evil title.  So, two disappointing RE console titles in one year.  Capcom, where has your head been?

I actually enjoyed Resident Evil Revelations, even if it's not the best RE ever. I was surprised about much i found the water levels entertaining, because i'm not a water level fan.

About RE 6, i'm on chapter 2, the game is starting to get better, but it's still disappointing, not even close to Resident Evil 4.

I meant RE: Operation Raccoon City.  I've heard largely good things about Revelations, so I do want to play that.
raffa1985
DB Contributor
Brazil

Stats
« Reply #5201 on: October 08, 2012, 12:15:26 PM »

I meant RE: Operation Raccoon City.  I've heard largely good things about Revelations, so I do want to play that.

Oh yeah, this one was so shitty i almost forgot its existence.
raffa1985
DB Contributor
Brazil

Stats
« Reply #5202 on: October 08, 2012, 12:20:49 PM »

I just got to the sewer in Leon's storyline. My roommate reviewed the game and gave it a D - he couldn't even stand finishing the story because the mechanics were driving him nuts.

Tried to play some Borderlands 2 this weekend, and one of my Xbox 360s finally decided to give up the ghost. It's the same one I've had refurbished a few times, but this time it's not something I can fix - GPU died. Good/bad timing I guess, since the Halo 4 Xbox bundle's coming out next month, but I didn't want to replace a box.  Undecided

Resident Evil 6 is disappointing, but not really a ''D-'' game in my opinion, at least for Leon's campaign. I would give it so far a ''B-''

« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 12:34:01 PM by raffa1985 » Logged
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5203 on: October 08, 2012, 02:29:59 PM »

101 Dolphin Pets (DSiW) - My fiance and I are trying to figure this game out as we speak.

Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #5204 on: October 09, 2012, 05:04:01 PM »

Just completed Torchlight (PC) Really fun if a bit short - Almost finished building my new games room, so i can set my consoles up again soon Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 345 346 [347] 348 349 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length