RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 16, 2024, 06:24:31 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 344 345 [346] 347 348 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 1004593 times)
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5175 on: October 03, 2012, 07:50:34 PM »

Played through Guardian Heroes (Saturn) last night. Fun. Definitely would have been better with two players.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5176 on: October 03, 2012, 10:35:57 PM »

lots of Final Fantasy XIII. just got to Chapter 10.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5177 on: October 04, 2012, 12:11:48 AM »

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 (PSP) - Still rocking out Season mode.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5178 on: October 05, 2012, 01:24:04 AM »

did more final fantasy XIII last night after i posted about it. i finished at the start of chapter 11. i'm just under 33 hours in and i only now got to Pulse, i've heard the Pulse stuff is the bulk of the game. is there anyone here that's beaten it that could tell me roughly how long it took you to beat it, and/or how long it took you to get to Pulse if you remember? i don't normally play really long rpg's like this (trying to change that), and am wondering if i'm going through it slower or faster or about the same as most people.
Deafens Proner
Sega Genesis
Brazil

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5179 on: October 05, 2012, 12:04:59 PM »

New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5180 on: October 05, 2012, 01:42:27 PM »

Been a while since I played a "current" game on my PC.  Mostly, I stick to picking up titles that I missed on Steam a year after they came out for a huge discount but my new video card came with a copy of Borderlands 2 so I'm playing it on PC.

I feel like one of the most cliche things to say about sequels is "It took everything the first game did and added to it".  It's painfully non-descriptive and it always seemed like a lazy thing to say.  Like the person who said it just wanted to get a tagline on the box or in a magazine. 

That being said, There is not a single thing that this game doesn't improve upon compared to the first game and the first game was phenomenal.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5181 on: October 05, 2012, 04:38:00 PM »

Finished up Pool Pro Online 3 for the phone!
w00t w00t!

EDIT
Also been playing more Angry Birds Trilogy, Pinbal FX2 and Borderlands 2.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5182 on: October 05, 2012, 05:05:38 PM »

did more final fantasy XIII last night after i posted about it. i finished at the start of chapter 11. i'm just under 33 hours in and i only now got to Pulse, i've heard the Pulse stuff is the bulk of the game. is there anyone here that's beaten it that could tell me roughly how long it took you to beat it, and/or how long it took you to get to Pulse if you remember? i don't normally play really long rpg's like this (trying to change that), and am wondering if i'm going through it slower or faster or about the same as most people.

Its been a while so I cant remember my exact play time, but I think it was around 35 hours for me to play through FFXIII. I could have easily spent many more hours playing, but decided to finish it off rather than quest around when the game opened up.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5183 on: October 05, 2012, 06:11:20 PM »

Its been a while so I cant remember my exact play time, but I think it was around 35 hours for me to play through FFXIII. I could have easily spent many more hours playing, but decided to finish it off rather than quest around when the game opened up.

wow only 35? i don't see it going that fast for me. the thing is i like reading all the datalog entries, which takes a big chunk of the time. but the weird thing is, even though i haven't actually done any grinding yet, i've been fighting every battle i come across to get the experience, and now at pulse suddenly the enemies are so difficult (besides a few) that i'll definitely have to start grinding for quite a while to make any real progress. so i don't see it ending anytime soon for me. i found a website for showing how long games take to beat and it looked like the shortest time for people who like to do sidequests and things like that was around 65 hours. but the way they showed it was really vague so i hoped someone here had a better estimate xD.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5184 on: October 05, 2012, 09:09:11 PM »

Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth (360) - I don't know if I can finish this...Tongue

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5185 on: October 05, 2012, 11:30:20 PM »

more FFXIII, turns out i was having so much trouble with the battles because i went the wrong way. everything is going much  more smoothly now XD
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5186 on: October 06, 2012, 08:13:02 PM »

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (PS3) - I am in the middle of Act 1, but the Trophies keep poping Tongue

raffa1985
DB Contributor
Brazil

Stats
« Reply #5187 on: October 07, 2012, 09:21:45 AM »

Started yesterday Leon's campaign in Resident Evil 6, and i'm not impressed, even a bit. Gameplay, graphics, soundtrack,characters...substantially inferior in every department to Resident Evil 5. What is the reason behind all those quick time events? Capcom thought it was Dragon's Lair?

I've heard that Leon's portion of the game is the best one, and if that's true, i'm afraid i will probably not complete the others characters campaigns. Hope it gets dramatically better now on, cause i'm really bored and i don't want to finish it for being a Resident Evil fan, but because i had a good time.

Resident Evil Revelations for 3DS is far better than this.

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5188 on: October 07, 2012, 09:37:41 AM »

I'm currently playing my way through Operation Darkness and Brink.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5189 on: October 07, 2012, 12:27:57 PM »

Plants vs. Zombies (DSiW) - Still trying to beat all the mini-games.

Pages: 1 ... 344 345 [346] 347 348 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length