RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2024, 02:24:30 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 40 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 1005135 times)
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #4905 on: July 21, 2012, 04:32:50 AM »

Still making my way through Pandora's Tower. Currently at around 60% completion.

trying to beat Contra without dying.  i can't make it passed the 2nd level without ding at least twice. 
Good luck.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4906 on: July 21, 2012, 12:54:52 PM »

Akumajou Dracula. Got to the water level with Grant pretty easily, but kept getting killed when the water pours in.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4907 on: July 21, 2012, 04:53:31 PM »

I've been playing Need for Speed: The Run. It's OK so far. I'm really glad I didn't spend more than $5 on it.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4908 on: July 21, 2012, 06:04:35 PM »

Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita) - I am about to wrap up my Normal playthrough.

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4909 on: July 22, 2012, 12:25:40 PM »

Just started Conquest of the Crystal Palace for my summer game challenge.  This game is awesome!!!   Grin  I'm stuck in level three right now at what I think is the mid-level boss (a swarm of enemies).  Sooo much fun.

On a side note I just found the next game I want to acquire: Robo Warrior for the NES.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #4910 on: July 22, 2012, 12:34:53 PM »

Been playing some more Final Fantasy 13. Really enjoying it so far. Can't see anything wrong with at the moment. I'm in chapter 4. The paradigm and Crystalium systems are quite fun.

I don't even find the characters that annoying. I guess Vanille is a bit "out there", but the rest is quite believable and not over-the-top. From what I've seen so far at least. Ever since Final Fantasy 10, people have been complaining forever about the characters in FF. What they fail to realize is that the characters in FF games have always been stupid/unrealistic. It's just that they started voice acting in 10.

i enjoyed 13's battle system alot, but the characters were somewhat forgettable.  they didn't do a very good job of making me care about them.  the game was very linear too.  there was pretty much no exploring to speak of, you run from point A to point B, repeat.  it wasnt the worst FF, but personally id put it toward the bottom, right around FF 8.

Deafens Proner
Sega Genesis
Brazil

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4911 on: July 22, 2012, 03:53:58 PM »

Startropics (NES)

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4912 on: July 22, 2012, 05:33:50 PM »

Still playing Final Fantasy III SNES.  Having a problem obtaining Ragnorak Esper in Narshe with Locke in the party.  I've already added Mog, and Umaro and done both those.  I went back into Narshe and had Locke unlock everything.  Upon entering every building is empty.  The only people are in the learning building.  Anyone else experience this Huh  Searched the web and found nothing similar to this problem.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4913 on: July 22, 2012, 06:03:30 PM »

Started a new campaign in Napoleon: Total War. Playing as the British again, this time I added a bunch of realism mods and upped the difficulty. Going pretty much the exact same as ever, taking a bit longer to pacify the Spanish and French fleets than usual as they're more spread out and I have to keep a pretty large channel fleet in operation to keep the Frogs from messing with my trade routes. Just now sending a big fleet into the Mediterranean to clear the way for my trade fleets. Once they're up and running I'll be unstoppable.

Thinking aside from Naval matters I'll leave France alone this game just to see how far they can go Eastward. They've almost taken out Austria, but Russia looms up at em. Trying to get Spain to eff off but they're being obstinate, I've pretty much ruined them and I have an army capable of taking Madrid sitting within sight of it, but no dice. I'll probably have to take them out.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4914 on: July 22, 2012, 06:36:38 PM »

Minecraft on the 360. That's all I ever really play anymore.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4915 on: July 22, 2012, 10:18:25 PM »

Played a lot more ME3 multiplayer last night. I'm not sure why I enjoy this so much, but I do.

slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #4916 on: July 22, 2012, 11:30:17 PM »

Played a lot more ME3 multiplayer last night. I'm not sure why I enjoy this so much, but I do.

Yeah, I keep wanting to move on to another game, then I get close to unlocking another spec prem pack, and it gives me something new to play around with, which I do, and then I realize I'm only a match or two until affording another spec prem pack...vicious cycle.  Wink

Keelah se'lai
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4917 on: July 23, 2012, 02:15:24 AM »

Gears of War (360) - I am in a boosting session at 5am....god I love working nights.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4918 on: July 23, 2012, 12:00:53 PM »

Goldeneye 007 (N64) - Tonight shall be some great multiplayer action!

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4919 on: July 23, 2012, 09:17:49 PM »

Finally finished ilomilo xbla and the dlc. It was a decent puzzler but highly overrated which made me hate it.

Still need to start the WP version.

Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length