RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2024, 06:22:23 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 26 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 1005307 times)
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #3825 on: February 04, 2009, 11:51:31 AM »

I played some L4D last night with hXd

Good times yo. I didn't make it through the whole campaign, I had to go to bed.

Yeah. Expert is just...MEAN at times. Brutally tough, but it can be done!

It's funny because I was playing with my cousin and his friends a week ago on the same campaign on Expert and we got to the same spot you & I & the others ended up before calling it a night.

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #3826 on: February 04, 2009, 12:12:54 PM »

More Jeanne D'Arc today. Really enjoying the game a lot.

Which Star Ocean did you beat?

First Departure

Ah. I've been meaning to get back to that one. Maybe I will after I finish this game. Did you enjoy the game overall?
Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #3827 on: February 04, 2009, 02:57:42 PM »

Ah. I've been meaning to get back to that one. Maybe I will after I finish this game. Did you enjoy the game overall?

Yeah it was pretty good, I love the item Creation feature, (although it was because I used Pick Pocket and Contraband too much I got the bad endings.)

Had a mini-marathon of Dragon Quest 4 since its my day off, just got to chapter 3. I'm not sure if I should start a new console game since I haven't played one lately.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3828 on: February 04, 2009, 03:27:42 PM »

I played some L4D last night with hXd

Good times yo. I didn't make it through the whole campaign, I had to go to bed.

Yeah. Expert is just...MEAN at times. Brutally tough, but it can be done!

It's funny because I was playing with my cousin and his friends a week ago on the same campaign on Expert and we got to the same spot you & I & the others ended up before calling it a night.

The end of No Mercy is freaking impossible. Everytime we're doing fine until the tanks come and we have to leave the safe room and people either get pinned somewhere stupid or punted off the rooftop. I guess a strategy could work; but who wants to think?

When shall his new form be revealed?
modest9797
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #3829 on: February 04, 2009, 03:54:40 PM »

Today I continued playing FEAR Files.  I am hoping to get both of the campains completed before February 10 when I get FEAR 2.  So excited.
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #3830 on: February 04, 2009, 05:27:26 PM »

The end of No Mercy is freaking impossible. Everytime we're doing fine until the tanks come and we have to leave the safe room and people either get pinned somewhere stupid or punted off the rooftop. I guess a strategy could work; but who wants to think?

You're talking about Expert difficulty for No Mercy, right Leon? If so, I hear ya. Even though it's a beeline from the safe room & up the ramp to the Helipad, any number of things can happen if one person trails just a few steps behind...on any difficulty! Shocked

hXd and I were playing on Death Toll. When I left we were on stage 4. Knowing the finale, I can't imagine what a pain in the ass it would be on Expert trying to run to the boat and up the dock! That's pretty damn far for a getaway...

Imo, the "easiest" finale is Dead Air because you have the turret to work with, an ammo table, and the van to provide decent cover as long as everyone watches each other's back. And the getaway plane is right there. However, I think Dead Air is the toughest of the campaigns (levels 1-4) overall.

Just my $.02. Cool

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3831 on: February 04, 2009, 07:01:50 PM »

You're talking about Expert difficulty for No Mercy, right Leon? If so, I hear ya. Even though it's a beeline from the safe room & up the ramp to the Helipad, any number of things can happen if one person trails just a few steps behind...on any difficulty! Shocked

hXd and I were playing on Death Toll. When I left we were on stage 4. Knowing the finale, I can't imagine what a pain in the ass it would be on Expert trying to run to the boat and up the dock! That's pretty damn far for a getaway...

Imo, the "easiest" finale is Dead Air because you have the turret to work with, an ammo table, and the van to provide decent cover as long as everyone watches each other's back. And the getaway plane is right there. However, I think Dead Air is the toughest of the campaigns (levels 1-4) overall.

Just my $.02. Cool

Yeah, I did mean No Mercy on expert.

Death Toll we found it best to fight from the dock. You can confuse the tank by getting on and off of it. I haven't done the Dead Air finale on expert; but it was pretty damn easy after the hell of actually getting to it.

When shall his new form be revealed?
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3832 on: February 04, 2009, 08:01:22 PM »

I played GTA2 on the PC for about an hour and a half. Now my eyes hurt. speechless Pretty much all I did was stay near a hospital and shoot everyone. Then I was getting a bit bored so looked away from the screen and realised how bad my eyes were.
Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3833 on: February 04, 2009, 08:38:54 PM »

Ninety-Nine Nights = Boredom Sad

I was hoping for much better. Maybe I need to play it a little longer.

modest9797
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #3834 on: February 04, 2009, 09:10:43 PM »

Today I beat the Extraction Point campain of FEAR Files.  The last level was crazy.  Wow, I love that game.
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3835 on: February 04, 2009, 09:43:45 PM »

Only had time for 2 levels on RE:UC before we had to head out today and just luckily enough I S ranked both the levels I played and therefor the whole game!!! YEAH!!!!

We are house sitting for the next 5 days so I brought along my NES and will be catching up on some titles I've been skipping over like Dragon Power, Commando, Golf,  & Castlevania III.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Moriya Hanzo
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #3836 on: February 04, 2009, 11:26:20 PM »

got my azz handed to me in Mega Man 7 and X-men: mutant apoc. on snes. Might be because i am sick.

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #3837 on: February 05, 2009, 01:04:00 AM »

Playing Jeanne D'Arc. I've tried the current stage probably a dozen times now and I can't pass it. I moronically saved it during battle preparations, rather than before the battle itself, and I'm stuck trying to pass this stage with minimal items and poorly leveled characters. I seriously question whether it's actually possible to pass this one with my characters at the levels they are at. I'd really, really hate to have to scrap the game where I'm at because of this.
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #3838 on: February 05, 2009, 08:59:13 AM »

Ninety-Nine Nights = Boredom Sad

I was hoping for much better. Maybe I need to play it a little longer.

You've played it too long already. Undecided

Played some CoD3 team battle with den68 last night online.

Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #3839 on: February 05, 2009, 12:56:33 PM »

Played a little Kirby's Dream Land 3 yesterday and this morning to make sure I don't overdose on RPGs.

Gotta keep working on Dragon Quest sometime today though.
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length