RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 17, 2024, 11:33:17 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 37 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 995275 times)
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #225 on: March 25, 2005, 12:53:54 AM »

Been playing a lot of Super Mario RPG tonight and last night.  I just go to the part where the Princess ravages Mario's naked body in the chapel.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #226 on: March 25, 2005, 05:45:59 AM »

LOL
I like the part in whatshisnames castle where you jump around the corner hit a invisible block and turn into classic 80's 2D mario.
And when you run into Link in the Inn that was pretty cool.
And that bug game you get from the kid to play. That game kicked alot of ass.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #227 on: April 02, 2005, 07:53:54 AM »

Friday i showed my friend how to play Frogger on his Cellpohone (it was differnt but i can't quite place my finger on what they changed...)
Played some Halo 2 of course.
Played Slime Soccer online because i saw my friend doing it friday and i haven't seen that game played since freshman year when it was the coolest thing ever.

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #228 on: April 02, 2005, 09:53:55 AM »

my wife and I played about 3 hours of PS1 puzzle games last night. we played:

Tecmo Stackers
Tetris Plus
Puzzle: Star Sweep
Jigsaw Madness
Cleopatra's Fortune

and I played a few levels of Incredible Crisis. what a weird ass game.

Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #229 on: April 02, 2005, 02:07:28 PM »

That's always cool to get to play games with a significant other.  Makes it a lot more interesting that just playing alone.

I was over at St0rm and TraderJake's apartment last night, and though we didn't play too many games, we did get in a game of Celtic Kings via LAN.  It was pretty confusing at first, but personally I thought it was kind of cool.  It was definitely a different kind of strategy experience than the typical Starcraft/Warcraft/C&C style of game.  It remided me a bit of Praetorians, but still different.  A lot of resource management in that game that at first was not apparent.

CatchFiveBats
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #230 on: April 02, 2005, 04:52:39 PM »

I rented GTA: San Andreas today, and have been playing it for the past 4 hours.  Just as much fun as all the other PS2 Grand Theft Auto games, with the exception of the hip-hop overtone.  Hopefully it stays fun for the whole week that I have it.

- Zac
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #231 on: April 02, 2005, 04:56:48 PM »

Taiko: Drum Master has consumed my soul for the last few weeks for me. It turns out rhythm games are as addicting as crack!

Hello World.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #232 on: April 02, 2005, 07:21:02 PM »

I did a ton of gaming today.
On SNES played Donkey Kong Country, Top Gear and Super Mario World 2.
Beat 2 "worlds" in DKC, made the first 2 qualifing rounds in Top Gear, beat Bowser in SMW2(again, it's been awhile).

On N64 EMU tried Tetrisphere for the first time, pretty cool game. Also played Blast Corps for the first time which is awesome. Beat all except 2 levels in Space Invader 64, i recomend this game too i have beat it a ton of times before.

Played Zone of the Enders 2 on PS2 for the first time it is also another pretty cool game. I recomend playing the first one though even though there is a little story mode type thing to explain it.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #233 on: April 04, 2005, 06:54:00 AM »

Played more Halo2 Shocked

Bought Resident Evil 4 and Front Mission 4 , so hopefully I will be giving them some time soon.  :-/

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #234 on: April 04, 2005, 07:19:46 AM »

Bought Resident Evil 4 and Front Mission 4 , so hopefully I will be giving them some time soon.  :-/

NO you won't Halo boy.

CatchFiveBats
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #235 on: April 04, 2005, 09:44:07 AM »

Front Mission 4 is a really good game, in my opinion.

- Zac
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #236 on: April 04, 2005, 01:55:41 PM »

X-com: UFO Defense

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #237 on: April 05, 2005, 06:00:30 AM »

I don't know what I want to play.  I played some R-Type Final, but that is quickly losing it's appeal, and I started a game of Primal, but I'm not having to much fun with that either.  Maybe I'll finally play through Resident Evil 3 or Majora's Mask.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #238 on: May 01, 2005, 09:10:45 AM »

Today i played Advance Wars on GBA  for a few hours. That game is great.
Also played Super Hang-On, Mr Drller 2 and about a dozen other GBA and GBC games.

Watched Dan beat thru Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes last night.
It was actually fun to watch. And if something happened to get boring i would just start shelving stuff.

And as always Halo 2 is getting a fair amount of play.

Last weekend i was playing The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and that game is really fun too.
Except that i didn't follow directions and am now lost in this massive world.

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #239 on: May 01, 2005, 09:50:34 AM »

Last weekend i was playing The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and that game is really fun too.
Except that i didn't follow directions and am now lost in this massive world.

I recommend buying the Prima strategy guide for that game...well worth the $$., and it has all the secrets/maps etc....almost a must for that game Wink

As for the games that I am playing now or have played recently...just a couple random NES games for short periods of time.  The longest I've spent playing a game in the last week was Mario Is Missing for NES...and that was about 1 hour in which I beat the game - too easy Wink

-Speedy
« Last Edit: May 01, 2005, 09:53:48 AM by Speedy_NES » Logged

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length