RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 24, 2024, 02:19:27 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | huge rummagage sale this weekend 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: huge rummagage sale this weekend  (Read 3126 times)
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« on: July 13, 2006, 09:45:28 AM »

once every month in the summer, my town has a huge flea market rummage sale.  it costs $30 to sell stuff, but a lot of people that live around the park (including myself) have rummage sales of there own.  my moms having one and im selling some atari games in it.  im going up to the park though because last time the was somebody walking by with an atari jaguar SEALED and i asked how much they got it for.  they said $30, and the lady was selling it for her son and there was another one that was open being sold for $250, so she obviously got prices mixed up.  also, tommorow the school has a huge rummage sale that they have every year.  my friend got a windows 95 there for 4 dollars last year, and it said in the paper there are a whole bunch of old computers there so im going there to.  i will update on my findings.
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 10:43:30 AM »

Ok, this morning i went to the highschool, and i got a fully working windows 95 for $4.  i just set it up in my room.  finnally i have a computer in my room

EDIT
OK today i found some games
adventure (atari 2600) $3
wizardry V:  the heart of maelstrom (SNES) $5
kung fu (NES) $4
mortal kombat (SNES) $8

sadly, when i got home, my mom took mortal kombat and said it was to violent and i dont get it back until im 18
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 02:03:31 PM by ganonbanned » Logged
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2006, 11:22:31 PM »

sadly, when i got home, my mom took mortal kombat and said it was to violent and i dont get it back until im 18

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Wink

JWZZR
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2006, 11:59:07 PM »

Hah Hah
the_wizard_666
Sega 32X
Canada

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 02:20:22 PM »

Dude, that line takes me a long way back...Hahahaha!!!
INVOK3R
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 10:53:39 PM »

Same here...

My mom was the same way back in the day  nono

Now I have my own place and she really could care less.

Play in your world... Die in mine!
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2006, 11:12:51 PM »

I already talked about this "Mortal Kombat" issue elsewhere.

But congrats on the stuff.

IMO some of it seems pricy
Mortal Kombat and Adventure for example.

But thats just my opinion.

wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2006, 02:22:59 AM »

Same here...

My mom was the same way back in the day  nono

Now I have my own place and she really could care less.

laugh laugh laugh the most violent game when i was under 18 would of been space invaders

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
vash_san
N-Gage
Netherlands

Stats
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 03:41:40 AM »

I really have no idea why parents do this. They let children watch loony tunes, the most violent cartoon I ever watched for a long time. But they don't let children play mortal kombat. must be a american thing.

Nice finds on those games though Smiley
Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2006, 08:50:15 AM »

by windows 95 do you mean a PC with it on working??? as the software aint worth anything.

if you mean PC you were robbed ive chucked away better

Fighter17
Donor

WWW Stats
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2006, 03:50:02 PM »

My dad purchase me all the MK games on the SNES went I was young.  He could care less.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2006, 05:08:43 PM »

Dude, how old are you and where is the rummage at?  laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh nono nono nono nono

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2006, 01:34:56 PM »

Dude, how old are you and where is the rummage at?  laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh nono nono nono nono
im 14 and the sale is called maxwell street days in mukwonago.  it is more of a flea market.
N3XUS
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2006, 10:29:58 PM »

Well luckily I can get around that now since I am "of age". Most of the good games are rated M anyways so it wasn't so long ago that my parents used to have to buy them for me. I get carded all the time although I am older than that now.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length