RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 16, 2024, 11:27:42 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | The Fantasy Football 2006 thread. 0 Members and 42 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Print
Author Topic: The Fantasy Football 2006 thread.  (Read 34609 times)
UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #120 on: November 08, 2006, 03:08:59 PM »

The pending trade in our Fantasy Football is my 2nd and final attempt to get a better TE. If it gets vetoed by the league then I guess it was never meant to be, no hard feelings here. I don't think this is a lopsided or an unfair trade, but if anyone else dose just vote against it.
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2006, 04:15:33 PM »

That one is even worse than the first....

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/Mezmoron.png[/img]
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2006, 04:19:02 PM »

Trading Crumpler is like if I traded Tony Gonzalez....They're TEs that don't get traded and for good reason.  They're the best in the league.

The only players that are worth Crumpler on your team are: Manning, Westbrook, and Walker.  Maybe Muhammed, but that's it. 

The only reason I don't think these trades should go through is because "The Fluffy Warriors" doesn't care, and it's crap.

Ken

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/Mezmoron.png[/img]
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2006, 04:22:36 PM »

Here's my point:

If you want to get a better tight end (one of the best in the league), you sure as hell better offer someone WAY better than your BACKUP quarterback.

Ken

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2006, 04:41:53 PM »

c'mon guys. let's quit with the attempts at shady trades. some of us are playing to win but not by raping teams that don't give a shit of their talent.

and encouraging the trade offers is crap. they will be vetoed.

UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #125 on: November 08, 2006, 05:58:03 PM »

If you want to get a better tight end (one of the best in the league), you sure as hell better offer someone WAY better than your BACKUP quarterback.
Point taken. I will not try to trade again. This is my first time playing fantasy football I was looking at the points these players have made. That is how I was looking at the trades. Kitna has made 133 fan points and I thought it would be fair to trade for someone who has made 73 fan points, Crumpler. Sorry. Veto the trade and lets get on with the season  Smiley

c'mon guys. let's quit with the attempts at shady trades. some of us are playing to win but not by raping teams that don't give a shit of their talent.

and encouraging the trade offers is crap. they will be vetoed.

Again I'm sorry that everyone is seeing this as a shady trade. I don't think it is because I'm looking at the fan points. I'm sorry to anyone that I have upset. So like I said above, veto the trade and lets get on with the season  Smiley
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #126 on: November 08, 2006, 06:07:46 PM »

It's not that I'm upset...I'm just trying to show you why the trades were not up to snuff.

Ken

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2006, 08:28:53 AM »

Looks like a lot of close games this week. I noticed a few of them may hinge on Monday night's game.

UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #128 on: November 13, 2006, 10:05:28 AM »

Yes some close games will be decided my Monday night's game. My game was close. I only won by 2 points.

It is a good thing my trade attempt to pick up a better tight end(Crumpler) was vetoed. He only got 3 points this week. My starting tight end(Heath Miller) got me 9 points. So thank you, to everyone who voted against my trade proposal without you I would have lost my game this week. Tongue
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 11:47:56 AM by UNFORGIVINGPAIN » Logged
Seamar
RFG Football Ass Kicker
Jaguar CD
United States
Awards: General Ass Kicker

Stats
« Reply #129 on: November 13, 2006, 10:45:47 AM »

I think you have Chris Henry to thank as well.
UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #130 on: November 13, 2006, 10:55:36 AM »

I think you have Chris  Henry to thank as well.
Henry got the 7 points he was projected to get.

Chad Johnson had me worried w/260 yards and 2TDs for 38 points. But my team pulled it off and got the win.
Seamar
RFG Football Ass Kicker
Jaguar CD
United States
Awards: General Ass Kicker

Stats
« Reply #131 on: November 13, 2006, 11:53:07 AM »

What you failed to notice was Chris Henry's dropped catch in the endzone that would have given him 6 MORE points. Hence, you have Chris Henry to thank as well.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 11:57:17 AM by Seamar » Logged
UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #132 on: November 13, 2006, 12:36:14 PM »

What you failed to notice was Chris Henry's dropped catch in the endzone that would have given him 6 MORE points. Hence, you have Chris Henry to thank as well.
I did fail to notice that. So a special thanks goes out to Chris Henry for dropping the ball in the endzone.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #133 on: November 13, 2006, 12:58:28 PM »

Yeah. Fuck Chris Henry. May his impending suspension teach him not to suck.

Hello World.
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #134 on: November 13, 2006, 01:02:45 PM »

Haha Here's to hoping that Johnson does nothing for Carolina.

Ken

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length