RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 29, 2024, 09:20:57 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Feedback and ?'s 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Feedback and ?'s  (Read 1458 times)
BTHOTU
N-Gage

Stats
« on: June 28, 2006, 09:23:51 AM »

First off great site guys... this was just what I was looking for Smiley

Next... Do yall want variations... box, manuale, and cart and if there is a variation do you want to list it as a seperate game???

EX: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Sega Gen.  I have a not for resale version, in the data base it is the regular version.

Next maybe yall could set up a data base for accessories and things of that nature along with different system variations....

Sorry if this has been posted before or is on the site and I just missed it but thought I would share.

I will be happy to help in anyway.

Once again cool site!!!

Always looking for Sealed Mario Stuff (older) also check my want, trade, and sales list!!!
atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 09:46:58 AM »

First off great site guys... this was just what I was looking for Smiley

Next... Do yall want variations... box, manuale, and cart and if there is a variation do you want to list it as a seperate game???

EX: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Sega Gen.  I have a not for resale version, in the data base it is the regular version.

Next maybe yall could set up a data base for accessories and things of that nature along with different system variations....

Sorry if this has been posted before or is on the site and I just missed it but thought I would share.

I will be happy to help in anyway.

Once again cool site!!!

Welcome to the boards old friend! Here you will find a few people that you'll recognize from Gamerz Universe. Make sure you keep us up to date with your mario collection. =)

To answer your question, you would need to add variations to extra media like this one.

http://www.rfgeneration.c...l?ID=U-027-S-00430-A&

& for the accessories, that is something the staff has in progress. Welcome once again & we would appreciate any help/scans/info you can give us.  Cool

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 10:28:06 AM »

For variation we will add any to the extra media section of any given game. AS far as variations getting there own entry into the database we are only doing major changes. For example we just split up the Tengen unlicensed and licensed games.

We are working on a hardware database but it isn't going to happen until late summer or after the summer. Are programmers are reworking the back end of the database so it is fast and can handle growth better.

Thanks for posting the link Atari_wizard.

BTHOTU
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 12:05:36 PM »

Thanks... I dont have a scanner so will pictures do?

I have a good camera.

Thanks for the replies

Always looking for Sealed Mario Stuff (older) also check my want, trade, and sales list!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length