RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 29, 2024, 01:15:10 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | "most owned" rankings? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: "most owned" rankings?  (Read 4814 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2006, 02:05:41 PM »

I have 3 US variations of the game Wink

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2006, 06:56:31 PM »

I don't know when / if  Eddie will reply to this thread, so I'll go ahead and say that I think this is a good idea, but the programming team here at RF Generation (Eddie and myself) have a rather large task on our plates currently (converting the site to a mySQL based system). Once that is finished we will be able to look at other additions to the site, so we will remember this one and add it to the list of things to try to do. For reference, the complexity of the site and enormity of changing a site that was not necessarily designed to be adapted to PHP has caused us to make a target completion date of the end of summer for the transition to mySQL.

Regards,
David Murnan, Resident PHP Programmer in Training.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 06:58:50 PM by TraderJake » Logged

Hello World.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length