RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 25, 2024, 08:18:24 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Complete NES set 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Complete NES set  (Read 11843 times)
NationalGameDepot
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2006, 11:08:50 PM »

Don't know why the BBB cart scan didn't show up.  I will get it tomorrow for you guys.  Once you get a list of everything you need up, I will see what I can do.  
~~NGD

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2006, 11:47:03 PM »

Off topic replies have been moved to [link=http://www.rfgeneration.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=announce;action=display;num=1147285937]This Thread[/link] by captain_nintendo.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 10:32:17 AM by captain_nintendo » Logged

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2006, 02:35:35 AM »

Once more, CONGRATS MAN!!  One hell of an accomplishment Wink  If I may ask, what's the number of your Myriad?  I'm trying to keep track of how many Myriads are in collector's hands, and which serial #'s.  I can give you the list of what I have so far as well if you want.  

Speedy_NES saw a pre-lim copy of some of it awhile back.  I really will blow any other NES list to shame.  Just let me know Smiley
~~NGD

Yup, I'm definitely looking forward to its release Smiley  

I can take to the other admins about your NES list. I will work on all the submissions later today. Do you have manuals for the Panesians games?

I already uploaded scans of the Panesian manuals a while back Wink  I did notice that one of the scans is pretty bent...I'll see if I can get a better scan of that sometime this week.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
NES-a-holic
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2006, 04:24:17 AM »

Ok i see you guys need some more stuff,wednesday i am at gf place and will bring along some stuff you need so i can scan it for y'all. Smiley

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2006, 05:49:56 AM »

just saw this today. very impressive. and thanks for helping out with the scans.

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2006, 06:05:05 AM »

Ok i see you guys need some more stuff,wednesday i am at gf place and will bring along some stuff you need so i can scan it for y'all. Smiley

Awesome man! Smiley

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2006, 07:16:48 AM »

That would be great thanks. Once I ever finish my Genesis scans we will have complete sets of NES and Genesis scans!

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2006, 07:24:06 AM »

Thanks bro.  It has been a long, hard expensive road, but I promise it is so worth it when you finish.  Just the feeling you get knowing that you are one of only a few people to ever do it, worth every penny.  How many games do you have left anyway?
~~NGD

125 Games. It is such a slow process when I need to feed my CIB addiction. I have about 80 loose games and the rest are pretty much all CIB. I am either weeding out the loose ones slowly by buying CIB copies or finding boxes or manuals I need.

I am in no hurry though.  Wink

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2006, 07:31:24 AM »

Hey Capt why don't you look at that list and get some stuff to scan. I know you have a lot of those boxes.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2006, 08:16:42 AM »

Hey Capt why don't you look at that list and get some stuff to scan. I know you have a lot of those boxes.

If you want, I will print the list and bring everything over to your house?

Call me later about it  Wink

P.S. Some of those games on the "box needed" list do not have boxes.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 08:18:21 AM by captain_nintendo » Logged

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2006, 08:23:59 AM »

P.S. Some of those games on the "box needed" list do not have boxes.

Yeah they do.

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2006, 08:29:08 AM »

Yeah they do.

Miracle Piano and the 3-in-1 compilation will be tough to get box scans for...unless someone wants to attach a lot of partial A4 scans or find a company with a scanner large enough to fit the miracle piano box on Wink

NationalGameDepot
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2006, 09:08:20 AM »

I know I have some of the stuff you all need.  As soon as I get back from the post office here in a little while, I will scan what I have and slowly start uploading it all.

Some of that stuff don't have boxes and manuals.  The NWC only came loose.  I have a CIB Miracle Piano, but there is no way it can be scanned, I could take a pic of it though.  

Also, are you all going to add varaints into your database?  I know a metric crap ton of varaints.
~~NGD

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2006, 09:46:33 AM »

I think variants of boxes, manuals and games will be put under "extra media".

Seeing as they are just different versions of the same thing.

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2006, 11:33:02 AM »

I think variants of boxes, manuals and games will be put under "extra media".

Seeing as they are just different versions of the same thing.

Yup, there was some discussion on possibly making separate variation game entries for major variations, but it's really just better to put all of the variations under Extra Media...for the NES at least.  Up to now I've tried to set up the variants so that the scans used for the main front/back/game/manual scans are of the FIRST release, and any later versions are then placed in the extra media section.  So scans of the round seal versions would be used for the main scans, and then the oval seal scans would be added under extra media.  If you notice any variants that you have and could scan that are not in the database yet, that would be awesome!  You can e-mail them to me and I'll add them to the database under your name (credits).  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length