RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 25, 2024, 10:20:15 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Complete NES set 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Complete NES set  (Read 11880 times)
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 01:36:03 PM »

Worst comes to worst, email them to me and I can upload them for you.

Mezmoron1@yahoo.com

Ken

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/Mezmoron.png[/img]
NationalGameDepot
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 01:51:32 PM »

I will wait to see if one of the Admin's might know what the problem is.  If we can't figure it out, I will send them over
~~NGD

Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2006, 01:53:14 PM »

No idea.  Doesn't matter though...Do what you gotta do Smiley

Ken

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/Mezmoron.png[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2006, 03:23:01 PM »

I will wait to see if one of the Admin's might know what the problem is.  If we can't figure it out, I will send them over
~~NGD

I get that some times as well. I always just hit back then upload again and it usually worls then. We are not sure why that happens.maybe you and someone else hit submit at the same time. I am not really sure.

Thanks a ton for those scans. If you are up to it I can give you a list of all the boxes and manuals we need as well.

I just looked at your scans and they are good. Only thing I can ask is if you could crop out the extra stuff some.If not no big deal.

THANK YOU!

I will be OK'ing al the images tomorrow. I won't have time to do them today.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 03:23:54 PM »

We would like you to post the 5 nes classic series titles, so the RFGen Staff can start adding those games to the database. The search game engine  http://www.rfgeneration.com/cgi-bin/search.pl will tell you which titles need which scans. From there you can upload your own scans, making sure you follow the file size requirements listed here http://www.rfgeneration.c...on=display;num=1129172794

Thank you for pointing him in the direction of that thread.

NationalGameDepot
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2006, 04:41:46 PM »

I get that some times as well. I always just hit back then upload again and it usually worls then. We are not sure why that happens.maybe you and someone else hit submit at the same time. I am not really sure.

Thanks a ton for those scans. If you are up to it I can give you a list of all the boxes and manuals we need as well.

I just looked at your scans and they are good. Only thing I can ask is if you could crop out the extra stuff some.If not no big deal.

That is werid, I thought I was just retarded or something Tongue  I will try and get the rest of them up soon.  Send me a list of what all you guys need, and I will do what I can to help.  I will crop that little edge out, not a problem, I wasn't sure how tight of scan you wanted.  Wink

Would you guys be interested in hosting my game list somewhere on the site.  It is a great tool that  people can take with them.  If not, no biggie, I am just trying to get all the biggest and best sites to have a copy for anyone in the scene to use and enjoy for free.  Speedy_NES saw a pre-lim copy of some of it awhile back.  I really will blow any other NES list to shame.  Just let me know Smiley
~~NGD

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2006, 12:48:04 PM »

I think we could throw up a section of Specialty lists in here
http://www.rfgeneration.com/lists.shtml

Not up to me to decide though.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 12:48:35 PM by IZRET101 » Logged

NationalGameDepot
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2006, 01:59:12 PM »

Just uploaded all 3 Panesians games, front, back and cart, Hope they are good enough.   My Cheetahmen is sealed, so I can't help with the cart scan of that.  Get a list of what you need to me Tynstar and I will scan what I have.  

Izret101
That would be a great place to have the list, I just want it to be on as many NES sites as possible.  Who has the final so say on stuff like this? Wink  Thanks
~~NGD

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2006, 02:19:42 PM »

I can take to the other admins about your NES list. I will work on all the submissions later today. Do you have manuals for the Panesians games?

NES-a-holic
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2006, 02:20:30 PM »

Nice man a complete friggin set,the myriad is such a pain to get.

It will take me some while though since i collect complete mostly and quite some of proto's recently.

I have a complete Cheetahmen 2 at my gf place,do you only need cart scans of it or the orange paper also?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 02:22:24 PM by NES-a-holic » Logged

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2006, 02:29:06 PM »

We already have box scans of Cheetahmen 2 since everyone who powsn it seems to own a sealed copy.
If you could take scans of whatever is inside of the box that would be awesome NES-a-holic Smiley

NationalGameDepot
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2006, 04:06:25 PM »

I can take to the other admins about your NES list. I will work on all the submissions later today. Do you have manuals for the Panesians games?

Let me know what you all decide about the list.  I don't have the manuals for the Panesians, they are just pieces of paper anyway.  Thanks
~~NGD

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2006, 09:42:17 PM »

Been busy these last few days, but congrats NGD!

Slowly but surely I am getting there.

NationalGameDepot
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2006, 10:11:55 PM »

Been busy these last few days, but congrats NGD!

Slowly but surely I am getting there.

Thanks bro.  It has been a long, hard expensive road, but I promise it is so worth it when you finish.  Just the feeling you get knowing that you are one of only a few people to ever do it, worth every penny.  How many games do you have left anyway?
~~NGD

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2006, 10:21:01 PM »

O OK'ed all your scans. i will post a list of the boxes and manuals we need tomorrow.

Thanks a ton for those scans.

Oh yeah can you uplaod the cart scan for Bubble Bath Babes. That one wasn't there.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length