RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 25, 2024, 08:21:47 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Complete NES set 0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Complete NES set  (Read 11855 times)
NationalGameDepot
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« on: April 21, 2006, 12:58:55 PM »

I just picked up the final game I need to finish off my full set of NES carts.  Myraid 6 in 1 I got it from a private deal from a collector who is getting out of the scene.  The only thing I need now is a some variants, PAL exclusives, and boxes and manuals for it all.  The collection will never truely be complete I guess.  But a full set is nothing to  laugh about.
~~NGD

Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 01:35:51 PM »

Congratulations!!!!  I hope to be there someday, too!

Ken

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/Mezmoron.png[/img]
NationalGameDepot
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 03:00:37 PM »

Thanks man.  I am pretty pumped about it.  Just stick with it, and I am sure you will get there eventually.  Good luck.
~~NGD

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 03:10:51 PM »

Again huge congrats.

Good luck on all the variations Smiley

Rejinx
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 04:14:50 PM »

Awesome, congrats.  Does that include unlicenced carts?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Rejinx[/img]
My Podcast: www.RetroRundown.com
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2006, 06:42:52 PM »

Awesome man!

Do you own a scanner by chance? The site only needs 5 more cart scans to have a complete set of scans.

atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2006, 06:46:34 PM »

Awesome, congrats.  Does that include unlicenced carts?

No, he is missing a few variants.....like color dreams black. He has a small list of the cart variations that he is looking for on his website.

Congrats on your collection, mighty mighty impressive! Welcome to the boards!

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
NationalGameDepot
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2006, 10:34:10 PM »

Thanks for all the kind comments guys |D

I have at least one copy of every game, licensed, unlicensed, including all the Sachens.   I have all the test carts but 2 and am slowing working on getting the PAL only titles as well.  The big thing now for me is boxes, manuals, and major variants (AVE corners, and Color Dream blue/black).

I do have a scanner, what all pics do you guys need.  I have a pretty large archive of variants scans too, cause I have attached a small thumbnail of them in my game list I am making.  I will be glad to help, just tell me what all you need help with.  As soon as I finish my game list (which I think will be tomorrow) I will have tons of free time for other projects.  
~~NGD

atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2006, 04:59:43 AM »

I do have a scanner, what all pics do you guys need.~~NGD

These are the cartridge scans that we are still in need of to complete our nes cart scan section. Of course we're still missing miscelaneous boxes and manuals.

Bubble Bath Babes
Cheetahmen II
Game Genie variant
Hot Slots
Peek-A-Boo Poker

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2006, 05:39:24 AM »

Congrads man!  Hopefully I'll get there but with getting married and all I think you guys know what I'm going to say...

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2006, 05:41:31 AM »

Congrads man!  Hopefully I'll get there but with getting married and all I think you guys know what I'm going to say...

Here here....

Ken

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/Mezmoron.png[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2006, 08:07:37 AM »

These are the cartridge scans that we are still in need of to complete our nes cart scan section. Of course we're still missing miscelaneous boxes and manuals.

Bubble Bath Babes
Cheetahmen II
Game Genie variant
Hot Slots
Peek-A-Boo Poker

Dont worry abou tthe Game Genie. That will be for the hardware section. It needs to be removed from the software list.

Here is a revised list

Bubble Bath Babes
Cheetahmen II
Hot Slots
Nintendo World Championships 1990 (Gold)
Peek-A-Boo Poker

Do you have a list of all the NES Classic series games? We need to add those to the database and then we will need scans for all of those.

NationalGameDepot
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2006, 09:17:10 AM »

Dont worry abou tthe Game Genie. That will be for the hardware section. It needs to be removed from the software list.  

Here is a revised list

Bubble Bath Babes
Cheetahmen II
Hot Slots
Nintendo World Championships 1990 (Gold)
Peek-A-Boo Poker

Do you have a list of all the NES Classic series games? We need to add those to the database and then we will need scans for all of those.

I can do all 3 Panesians for sure.  They are all boxed, do you just need the cart scanned, or do you need the box also?  My Cheetahman is sealed, so I can't do a cart scan, I can do the box if you need it though.  I dont have NWC, can't help on that one.  Do I need to post the scans here in this thread or where?

For the Classic series games I assume you mean the PAL ones, cause there were only a few NTSC ones released.  I do have that info, my list has about everything in it, all 5 screws, test carts, battery backups, 4 player games, multi carts, unreleased games, PAL, joint-1 convterter games, sachens, Brazil, Japan only, HKGC Inc list, Computrainter info, and all known variant info.  The list even has scans of every known variant included in a small thumbnaills.  I have been working on it for months, and am VERY close to being done.  I am going to try and finish it up today.  It will be avaible for download on several popular nes sites for free, nesworld, neswarpzone, neshq, neszone, and retro8.  Still looking for more hosts if you guys are interested in that sort of thing.  Just tell me where to put the scans of those games, and what exactly you need (cart front, cart back, screenshots, box)  I will help were I can.
~~NGD

atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2006, 10:48:38 AM »

I can do all 3 Panesians for sure.  They are all boxed, do you just need the cart scanned, or do you need the box also?  My Cheetahman is sealed, so I can't do a cart scan, I can do the box if you need it though.  I dont have NWC, can't help on that one.  Do I need to post the scans here in this thread or where?

For the Classic series games I assume you mean the PAL ones, cause there were only a few NTSC ones released.  I do have that info, my list has about everything in it, all 5 screws, test carts, battery backups, 4 player games, multi carts, unreleased games, PAL, joint-1 convterter games, sachens, Brazil, Japan only, HKGC Inc list, Computrainter info, and all known variant info.  The list even has scans of every known variant included in a small thumbnaills.  I have been working on it for months, and am VERY close to being done.  I am going to try and finish it up today.  It will be avaible for download on several popular nes sites for free, nesworld, neswarpzone, neshq, neszone, and retro8.  Still looking for more hosts if you guys are interested in that sort of thing.  Just tell me where to put the scans of those games, and what exactly you need (cart front, cart back, screenshots, box)  I will help were I can.
~~NGD

We would like you to post the 5 nes classic series titles, so the RFGen Staff can start adding those games to the database. The search game engine  http://www.rfgeneration.com/cgi-bin/search.pl will tell you which titles need which scans. From there you can upload your own scans, making sure you follow the file size requirements listed here http://www.rfgeneration.c...on=display;num=1129172794

NationalGameDepot
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2006, 01:18:14 PM »

I just tried to upload BBB stuff.  I got 2 images that uploaded and are pending review.  I keep getting Error messages though several times:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@rfgeneration.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Does the site have a problem, or am I just a douche Huh  The scans were all .jpeg's and the file were set to 550 X 639 pixels.  Maybe it is my dial up, who knows.  If I can't get it to work, I can email or photobucket them for someone else to upload.  Let me know.
~~NGD

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length