RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 11:15:54 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | $1 game gear games at game crazy 0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: $1 game gear games at game crazy  (Read 7248 times)
segasimon
N-Gage

Stats
« on: April 04, 2006, 09:59:19 AM »

All games for game gear in san diego game crazy stores are $1 each,  maybe its like this else where.
I have 19 stores within half an hour from me and I have to ask if they have any because they keep them in a box in the box.
I have been to every store and they are getting rid of them, no trade in value for a game gear and a $.01 value for game trade ins!  thats how I have so many game gear games.
I put up a poll and i am going to log what i need and what I have to trade right now at $1 a peice I bought doubles!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 10:05:40 AM by segasimon » Logged
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 10:04:42 AM »

I don't have Game Crazy here, but can ANYONE pick me up games???  I'll pay for them obviously!  PM me!

Ken

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/Mezmoron.png[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 10:08:19 AM »

I would but I am so broke it is sad.

segasimon
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 10:12:12 AM »

$1 thats all they cost!
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 10:22:55 AM »

I can paypal you cash if you need it, Scott.  (for the games of course LOL)

Ken

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/Mezmoron.png[/img]
segasimon
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 10:31:58 AM »

I copyed the extra games I have up 12 total. If this does not work out then eventually I could sell them to you I guess BUT I would rather trade them for new different game gear games any day.
Also if its not on my collection than I need it I only have like 50 game gear games and if I was to put up a wish list it would be 5 pages long! so it would be much quicker to do it this way
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 10:33:37 AM by segasimon » Logged
segasimon
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2006, 10:36:10 AM »

will go out and raid as many game crazys as i can on either wednesday or thursday and just wipe them out so i have more to trade
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2006, 10:44:36 AM »

Unfortunately, I have a magical FIVE Game Gear games Tongue  I have some extra NES games if you want them.

Ken

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2006, 11:20:13 AM »

Game Crazy near me hasn't had them in quite some time...
Maybe they are held up out of sight somewhere...
Probably not though.

segasimon
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2006, 11:34:57 AM »

I have a nes just and like 30 games tooked away just need to add them to my collection so that would be better than selling them but i still would rather wait to see if anyone wants to play my game.

Ask and you shall recive, no store I know has them on display (game crazy), they all have them in a box in the back but ask and they will get them out if they have any or if they are not new and have a clue!
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2006, 12:26:25 PM »

there's only a handful of Game Crazy's near me. GG games have been a buck for awhile. I hit them up a few months ago and only found games at one. I of course bought them all.

segasimon
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2006, 12:36:27 PM »

you got any spares that you want to trade?
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2006, 12:47:19 PM »

I don't think so. I'll check though.

bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2006, 05:36:41 PM »

I went crazy doing this back in November, I hit all of the GameCrazy's in the area and ended up picking up almost 70 different games.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=bum-man[/img]
I need more room for all my $#!%
segasimon
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2006, 09:15:21 PM »

good for you do you know if they have any left so you can trade? Seen as you like genesis, you should put up a wish list. Game crazy is cheap and there is hundreds of games but I have dryed san diego out
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length