RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 11, 2024, 04:20:59 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | This is why I hate Ebay 0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: This is why I hate Ebay  (Read 1987 times)
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« on: March 14, 2006, 11:16:43 PM »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...p;ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

grrrrrrrr..

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 02:17:10 AM »

You may want to contact the seller and ask if it's not too late to make a better deal than the previous offer.

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 06:06:05 AM »

That seller is Gundam_Pilot if I'm not mistaken, also a member here...you could just pm him and see what's up Wink
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 06:06:28 AM by Speedy_NES » Logged

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 06:36:58 AM »

That seller is Gundam_Pilot if I'm not mistaken, also a member here...you could just pm him and see what's up Wink

Yeah thats what I was think. I was looking at that pic the other day.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 07:06:34 AM »

I wish I could waste some money on that.  Tongue

wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2006, 11:34:44 AM »

I probally shouldnt of even posted this thread but with all the side deals anymore Ebay should do away with the auction part and just go with best offers.. . The main reason you dont see many rare games on ebay is they disappear within minutes if not seconds of being listed.

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 12:21:59 PM »

got hosed again i bid on a lot of manuals with bubble bobble 2 and when i got back on today  guess what the auction is gone even tho i had a bid...guess ebay has become best offer

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 12:47:03 PM »

got hosed again i bid on a lot of manuals with bubble bobble 2 and when i got back on today  guess what the auction is gone even tho i had a bid...guess ebay has become best offer

Not to sound like an ass but why dont you make offers? I know I do on something I really want.

wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 06:20:07 PM »

guess its my luck i have gone the offer route and usally get back no response or  no sorry...ive actually asked one seller and they said no way they were going to let the auction run and it was ended early  Roll Eyes.
....plus Im the type of person that tries to follow the rules..as in Im the guy who sits in the proper lane when your suspose to merge and wait my turn while everyone else guns it in the closed lane to cut in front of everyone..Guess it just stinks trying to follow the rules.

atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 06:33:50 PM »

guess its my luck i have gone the offer route and usally get back no response or  no sorry...ive actually asked one seller and they said no way they were going to let the auction run and it was ended early  Roll Eyes.
....plus Im the type of person that tries to follow the rules..as in Im the guy who sits in the proper lane when your suspose to merge and wait my turn while everyone else guns it in the closed lane to cut in front of everyone..Guess it just stinks trying to follow the rules.

which why there is a quote : "Good guys finish last".

Sorry Doug. That stinks. I'm sure you will get your last few manuls/boxes soon.

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 07:16:29 PM »

I follow the rules as well unless there is sonething I REALLY want.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length