RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 02:15:33 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | collecting goals for 2006 0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print
Author Topic: collecting goals for 2006  (Read 22237 times)
Patrick
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2006, 01:13:19 PM »

Hit 200 PAL megadrive games on Friday! 200th game was Shining in the Darkness.
the_wizard_666
Sega 32X
Canada

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2006, 10:31:25 PM »

Broke 100 Genesis games this weekend, and I got the last non-variant item for my NES Ultra subset.  Now to get a CIB Uncharted Waters for my NES Koei subset...
David_J.
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2006, 08:29:22 PM »

I don't even know when I hit 100 Genesis games... but I have a handful to go. Maybe get one or two in a few weeks. Smiley
briskbc
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2006, 09:52:48 PM »

I only have a few goals.  I want to reach 75 sealed DC games and replace 50% of the PS1 games I had to sell of during a tough financial period about 2 years ago.  It wasn't a lot bht they were great titles.

I paid for the 78th seald DC title.  Now I just have to wait for it.  Maybe I'll focus on the PS 1 games for a bit.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2006, 10:26:25 PM »

I only have a few goals.  I want to reach 75 sealed DC games and replace 50% of the PS1 games I had to sell of during a tough financial period about 2 years ago.  It wasn't a lot bht they were great titles.

I paid for the 78th seald DC title.  Now I just have to wait for it.  Maybe I'll focus on the PS 1 games for a bit.

Nice work. Why are you looking for sealed games?

briskbc
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2006, 01:55:15 PM »

I only have a few goals.  I want to reach 75 sealed DC games and replace 50% of the PS1 games I had to sell of during a tough financial period about 2 years ago.  It wasn't a lot bht they were great titles.

Nice work. Why are you looking for sealed games?

I was going for a complete sealed set of DC games but I changed it to sealed or mint.  Initially I had 2 reasons.  The first is for the challenge of it and the second is that I want to have a unique subset within my overall collection.

I do still primarilly look for sealed games especially when I can get 5 all at once but I don't mind an open game as long as it's minty.

My ultimate DC goal is:

1) All games in the US library including SAS, NFR & Hot New variants
2) All UK Exclusives
3) All demos (good luck) and generators.
4) All white label UK discs
5) Start on Jpn games not release in US but no desire to get them all.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 01:57:57 PM by briskbc » Logged

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2006, 02:49:26 PM »

Thats cool. If I have any sealed games you need I would trade for opened version.

Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2006, 10:00:10 AM »

I'm down to 18 games for the US Sat, but need a few to replace what I already have to be happy. As for the US DC I've picked up 15 games the last month and need 54 or so.

Slowly building an ammo fort.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2006, 12:35:53 PM »

I'm down to 18 games for the US Sat, but need a few to replace what I already have to be happy. As for the US DC I've picked up 15 games the last month and need 54 or so.

Very very nice!!!!

pseudonym
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2006, 12:24:22 AM »

Just past 350 boxed NES games a few days ago.

Now I want to focus on rarer games and continue to get boxed/complete games. A smaller goal of mine is to start finding replacement boxes, carts, and to a lesser degree, manuals for my games in bad condition.
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2006, 02:45:37 AM »

should have spy hunter and fortune builder coming in the mail next week  so i completed my goal of getting all the colecovision releases for colecovision   yea

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #101 on: November 08, 2006, 09:13:57 AM »

should have spy hunter and fortune builder coming in the mail next week  so i completed my goal of getting all the colecovision releases for colecovision   yea
Congrats man!!

I'm just one accessory short of having a full set of QuickShot NES accessories, and the one I needed was on eBay several days ago, but I forgot to snipe it (Wireless Wizmaster).  Sad

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2006, 11:54:09 PM »

should have spy hunter and fortune builder coming in the mail next week  so i completed my goal of getting all the colecovision releases for colecovision   yea
Congrats man!!

I'm just one accessory short of having a full set of QuickShot NES accessories, and the one I needed was on eBay several days ago, but I forgot to snipe it (Wireless Wizmaster).  Sad

dont you hate it when that happens     especially if it went dirt cheap........of course now that dain is into accessories

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
Fuyukaze
RFG Friend
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2006, 11:15:17 PM »

The only goals I have for this year are basicly, the same goals I've had for the past couple years.
1.Have every Koei title released for the nes and snes.
2.Have every atlus game released for any domestic system.
3.Every Choro-Q game.
4.Every Dragon Warrior/Quest game.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Fuyukaze[/img]
[img width=470 height=155]http://gamercards.exophase.com/69469.png[/img]
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2006, 12:51:15 PM »

should have spy hunter and fortune builder coming in the mail next week  so i completed my goal of getting all the colecovision releases for colecovision   yea
Congrats man!!

dont you hate it when that happens     especially if it went dirt cheap........of course now that dain is into accessories
Yeah, prices have been going up, but a lot of accessories still go unnoticed for pretty cheap prices.  I guess a lot of people are just lazy to look through all of the common accessories to find a rare one (or adjust their searches a bit).

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length