RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 08:28:00 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | collecting goals for 2006 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Print
Author Topic: collecting goals for 2006  (Read 21599 times)
Nukie
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2006, 01:25:36 PM »

Once I finish a trade over on DP I'll complete a goal of finishing a small collection (all nes camericas/aladdins).
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2006, 04:46:50 PM »

Once I finish a trade over on DP I'll complete a goal of finishing a small collection (all nes camericas/aladdins).

Nice man!  I personally love the Camerica/Codemasters games.  I used to play a bunch of their games on the Amiga back in the day, so I was happy to find out that they also ported a few of those games to the NES Smiley

Once you've got the stuff in, you should take some pictures and post them here, I'm sure others would like to see that collection, too Wink

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2006, 10:47:24 PM »

well im 2 manuals away from my goal on manuals      sigh

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
the_wizard_666
Sega 32X
Canada

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2006, 12:58:50 PM »

I've got a couple small goals to achieve by the end of the year.  First off, and it shouldn't take much longer, is to finish off my Ultra collection for the NES.  I presently own all the games, sans two variants, every manual save for the manual on one of the variants I still need, and all but 5 boxes.  Oh, and I need two Metal Gear maps.  The other small goal is to get every NES Koei release, which is well underway at the moment.  Currently I have 6 of the 9 games in my hands, with Bandit Kings of Ancient China CIB due in any day now.  All I need to get them all CIB is the map for Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and CIB copies of Uncharted Waters and Nobunaga's Ambition II.  Hoping to land the Nobunaga II soon, I just put in a best offer on one on eBay, hopefully he goes for it Smiley
tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2006, 02:20:22 PM »

my one major goal that I dont know if i will complete but it is the only pressing goal right now is to complete my 32x collection......all i need is pitfall and spiderman CIB (well, that is as soon as my World Series Baseball comes in.....)

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2006, 07:55:57 AM »

My only goal is to finish the US Saturn catalog the move on to the US DC. I failed this last year due to all the good sales I found for other games. Oh well...

Slowly building an ammo fort.
segarocks30
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2006, 11:11:51 AM »

My collecting GoaL:

To collect 2 launch titles for each system I have.
David_J.
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2006, 09:25:36 PM »

Hello all! I know Funk Buddy (sold me some manuals on another forum at a good price) and Segarocks.

I've acomplished a lot, I've now got a nice setup which was my main goal, got the last few 32X games I wanted, bought a lot of games I want (commons and some rares). I've started finsh up my Genesis and Saturn collections. I just collect the games I want, or know I am going to play so I'm not after everything, but at times It feels like it. Next year I am going to tackle Dreamcast full steam -- too much time and energy focused on the Genesis and Saturn, that and some great deals I can not pass up.

I'm very content, except I need a BATMAN version of Revenge of Shinobi. If anyone can sell/trade one please get in contact, it's the game that will keep me content for a LONG time, well a week or two. LOL
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2006, 09:20:55 AM »

I technically haven't fulfilled this goal yet but i preordered(in full) Mortal Kombat Armageddon for Xbox today.

3/16 completed!!!
YEAH!!!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 09:22:22 AM by IZRET101 » Logged

DragonMaster_Sam
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2006, 10:20:57 AM »

My goal is to find at least a cart only copy of Earthbound, without having to pay an astronimcal price on Ebay.
pseudonym
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2006, 10:54:36 PM »

I want to pass 350 boxed NES games (I'm at a little over 300 now) and start getting more of the rarer ones.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2006, 07:04:11 PM »

I got another goal completed today with what came in the mail!
45 Atari 2600 games. That is excluding the rediculous label variations :-P

Only
23 more till 600 games
32 away from NES goal
3 away from my PS goal
4 away from N64 goal
4 away from SNES goal
1 away from PC goal
17 away from Genesis goal
7 away from DC goal
9 away from DS goal
9 away from GCN goal
26 away from complete R-Zone collection (lol)

I figure i can get a few of these done just in trying to complete my Mortal Kombat goal.
But i am also going to be drastically slowing down purchases.

David_J.
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2006, 01:30:45 PM »

Y'know, I looked at my Genesis list, and like two games go for more than $15 shipped. Pretty cool. I'm not awfuly picky about condition, even cooler. Smiley

Saturn, well.... I might need a second job for that. Better keep sticking it out. Smiley
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2006, 02:16:55 PM »

Got my 5th goal of the year.
35 PC games.
Mortal Kombat 3 was #35.

Since i plan on selling a good chunk of my NES collection i think i am going to strike that goal from the list.
I won't do that till i sell though...

David_J.
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2006, 07:37:23 PM »

Oh yeah: Get the orig. copies of Mystic Defender, if I don't have a nude alexandrea in either copies, and Revenge of Shinobi with Batman.

Those are by far, the toughest Genesis games I want.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length