RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 18, 2024, 12:33:32 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | NES Styro Inserts for Sale. About to run out. Get them while you still can! 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: NES Styro Inserts for Sale. About to run out. Get them while you still can!  (Read 5404 times)
NationalGameDepot
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 07:54:52 AM »

It might be cheaper and easier to buy some from cuewarrior over at DP.  He bought like 20k of them last year.  He pops in over at NESforums from time to time talking about selling them.  I bought like 1000 from him I think. Just a sugguestion.

Over at NintendoAGE we are trying to find a company to produce the protective sleeves to put you CIB NES games in as well and plan to do a bulk order if we can find them cheap enough.
~~NGD

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 11:30:48 AM »

Sensei_Fu = cuewarrior

Sensei_Fu
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2007, 11:19:22 AM »

Hey guys, I know I haven't been around much lately because I've had lots of work and personal crap going on.

However, I am down to my last large box of these and I expect to be sold out soon.  When I am sold out, I will not be ordering any more. 

So, get them while you can.  Prices are the same. 
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length