RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 08, 2024, 01:56:43 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | ebay stores 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: ebay stores  (Read 2908 times)
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« on: January 21, 2006, 09:00:07 PM »

Im not sure where this belongs so if its in the wrong forum please move.. But anyway I saw a ebay store that had several carts with instruction manuals I needed listed so I sent them a email asking if they would consider selling the instructions for a few game s seperate. I got a nasty email back saying take a flying leap and then was blocked from bidding on their auctions..Do you think simply asking a question merited being blocked from bidding...I only asked because I didnt need the games which even with the instructions were extremely overpriced. I was even willing to pay a lot more for the instructions then they were worth. I know everyone sells to make money but I dont have any idea where some of these stores come up with there prices.......by the way final fantasy games is one store that is great to deal with.

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 04:59:50 AM »

Why won't you just buy the games with the manuals, and then sell the carts yourself?
atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 05:11:11 AM »

i think they went overboard by blocking you from bidding. i would just say screw it and move on. all they had to say is, sorry we do not sell the manuals seperately. like Arrrhalomynn said, i would buy the games w/ instructions and resell the games later.

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 11:58:04 AM »

i think they went overboard by blocking you from bidding. i would just say screw it and move on. all they had to say is, sorry we do not sell the manuals seperately. like Arrrhalomynn said, i would buy the games w/ instructions and resell the games later.

Just like Atari Wiz said, I don't know why they went overboard and blocked you but there was no need for that.  They could have sent a nice reply saying they won't do it.  With assholes like them you don't need to do them any favors and buy from them.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 03:26:18 PM »

i would of bought the games with the instructions but kid klown is not even close to being worth 35.00 even with the instructions. I have been buying complete games to get the instructions but man the last few i need never seem to  show up or when they do the prices are just to crazy to even bid.

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2006, 07:19:39 PM »

$35 is a little high in my book as well. do you have the box already for the games your trying to get manuals for? or are you just trying to get partial of each set for the time being?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2006, 11:59:22 PM »

yes thats the problem i do have the boxes already to most of the so i thought between here and dp atariage and stage select someone would have at least a few...by the way i won that lot with mule when i get them i will sell the rest off for a buck each  will post them here

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2006, 01:08:23 AM »

yes thats the problem i do have the boxes already to most of the so i thought between here and dp atariage and stage select someone would have at least a few...by the way i won that lot with mule when i get them i will sell the rest off for a buck each  will post them here

Is it that hard to type properly? PLEASE put some more thought into your messages! They're really hard to read and this isn't aim messenger or something.
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2006, 10:20:04 AM »

no problem Im sorry my post cause so much grief  I guess I just wont make anymore.

atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2006, 10:28:05 AM »

no problem Im sorry my post cause so much grief  I guess I just wont make anymore.

don't worry about it. just keep your posts coming.

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2006, 11:47:27 AM »

Thank you
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2006, 12:39:59 PM »

Thank you

Mark fucking relax. I had no problem reading it.

wrldstrman just ignore Marks posts. He is the RFG resident Oscar.

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2006, 01:00:45 PM »

I'm more like the only person trying to keep up a certain standard here.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2006, 01:01:42 PM »

I'm more like the only person trying to keep up a certain standard here.

Go keep a standard somewhere else. I don't think anyone else on the boards care.

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2006, 01:04:32 PM »

Which is really sad, but I'll keep trying.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length