RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 02:16:33 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Liberty City Stories comes to PS2. 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Liberty City Stories comes to PS2.  (Read 1474 times)
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« on: January 07, 2006, 12:14:32 AM »

Millions of people simultaneously rejoiced yesterday when it was announced that they no longer have any reason to drop $250 on a PSP.  Liberty City Stories (which apparently isn't that great anyway) is now coming to PS2.  How's that for taking away the system's only "killer ap"?  Way to go, Take Two!  You've not outdone the spectacle that was 2005 yet, but 2006 is starting out well.

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 03:49:19 AM »

I haven't even played San Andreas yet. They're churning out GTA games faster than I can play them.
CatchFiveBats
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 07:52:05 AM »

I played GTA 3 and Vice City to death when they came out.  I rented San Andreas to see if it was any good, and it was alright, but I got bored with it pretty quick.  They're adding new stuff to the games, but the core gamplay isn't changing at all.  I'll get back into the series when it's been revamped enough to really feel improved upon.

- Zac
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 07:52:35 AM by CatchFiveBats » Logged

- Zac
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 11:31:01 AM »

GTA: Liberty City was a reason to get the PSP?  Wink

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 12:37:39 PM »

Castlevainia whatever its called was enough reason for lots of people to get a DS. And GTA has lots more hardcore fans than Castlevainia.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 12:46:01 PM »

Castlevainia whatever its called was enough reason for lots of people to get a DS. And GTA has lots more hardcore fans than Castlevainia.

I know. Hell i am not a Castlevania van (I like te first one on the NES) and I almost got a DS.

Is the PSP doing any good in the US?

tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2006, 06:16:16 AM »

I haven't even played San Andreas yet. They're churning out GTA games faster than I can play them.

same here...i never got around to finishing vice city (i lost interest) and i never even bothered to get a copy of san andreas....

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2006, 12:01:40 PM »

I'm not a big fan of the GTA games.  I get bored way to fast when I play them.  

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length