RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 28, 2024, 05:17:18 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Digital Devil Saga 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Digital Devil Saga  (Read 929 times)
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« on: December 22, 2005, 05:55:30 PM »

So......

Has anybody played this game? It is supposed to be a "cult" sleeper hit.

I bought it today at the TRU sale.

And FYI, if you bought it today as well. It is listed as "Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga"

Opinions of this game would be cool. I have Metal Gear Solid 3 on my "next to play" list for the PS2, so I wont be getting to Digital Devil Saga really soon.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 05:45:26 PM »

Finally played it today. Of course I didnt get too long at it before my son wanted to play Sponge Bob on the PS2.

Its pretty cool and different. One of the characters (when in demon form) has mouths with sharp eeth on her boobs  Shocked

Game play is good, but sometimes they wont let you control the camera angle while other time they will.

That drives me nuts.

Other than that, so far, so good.

Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 10:15:51 PM »

I haven't played it, but I have seen it in some stores.  I'll probably pick it up.

VACRMH
Jaguar CD

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 10:02:23 AM »

Ah DDS.

I loved this game, but sadly got distracted at the end and lost my place.

The thing to remember is this...

Stats mean next to nothing.

You may be strong as hell, but an enemy can just pound you with your weakness and you're screwed. Although, you can do the same to them Wink (I was actually able to beat a boss in one round from that.)

So make sure to learn weaknesses and strong points. And learn better devour skills right away.

Enjoy!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length