RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 06, 2024, 05:25:11 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | FS/FT: Coleco Gemini, Channel F II, SCD, GEN, SNES 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FS/FT: Coleco Gemini, Channel F II, SCD, GEN, SNES  (Read 741 times)
johno590
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« on: December 13, 2005, 07:18:35 PM »

Well, I've decided to cut down some of my collection.  I want to focus more on the SNES and other things, and not system I don't have or what have you...

I take paypal, and I wont screw you on shipping. All prices are OBO. PM me with offers.

Sega CD
Cobra Commando - $8 (complete, brand new, never played, box is a little scrunched on the sides)

SMS
Double Dragon - *SOLD*
Vigilante - *SOLD*

Genesis
Sonic 1 - $1
Sonic 2 - $1

SNES
Mario's Time Machine - $5
Disney's Goof Troop - $3 (label has a small tear)

Coleco Gemini for those of you that don't know this plays Atari 2600 games and is much smaller than the Atari 2600.  It works, but I couldn't get some of the carts to work (I don't remember know which did and which didn't since it was a while ago, but they have never been cleaned.  Looking to get rid of this as a lot to a good home Wink

Everything is included, cables, controllers and these games...
Mouse Trap
Super Challenge Baseball
Lock n Chase
Donkey Kong
Pac-Man
Night Driver
Super Breakout
Slot Racers
combat
Frogger

Was hoping to get $45 + shipping, OBO

Fairchild Channel F II system works great and so do all of the games.  Was original owned by my grandparents and recently gave to me.  One of the controllers has some tape on it, but other than that it is in great shape.  This system comes with the Manual which is in GREAT shape.  All games come with boxes and only cart 1 and 11 have manuals. Boxes are pretty beat up.

Game list:
1, 4, 11, 12, 16

Please pm me with offers, by the DP guide it would be 100 dollars...

IF you want to trade for anything in this thread, dont hesitate to ask...

If you have any SNES games that arn't in my collection then most likely I will want to trade for it, or any boxes or manuals that I dont have for any of my SNES games.  Or a box for a SNES system would be cool.  Xbox games.  If you have something let me know!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length