RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 07, 2024, 07:18:31 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Genesis Holy Grail 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Genesis Holy Grail  (Read 2023 times)
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« on: December 07, 2005, 12:43:38 PM »

I would love to get this but the last one sold for $2500.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...spagename=ADME:L:RTQ:US:1

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 12:52:21 PM »

That is very very cool though.

I have never seen any of those things before.
Well i have seen the cart before.

tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 02:02:14 PM »

id be willing to bet money this goes for more than $2500.......

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 08:29:02 PM »

id be willing to bet money this goes for more than $2500.......

I bet it wont.

I bet a 10 dollar game.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 05:29:27 AM »

2 DP members with bids on it.

Its like the Gold NWC cart of Genesis Tongue (but possibly rarer)

atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 05:53:34 AM »

that would be a nice addition to my collection in deed. just can't afford that kind of cash. =( too bad these didn't have serial #'s, like NWC & Myriad. i wasn't in the states at the time these were being played in tournies, but did contestants have to travel to a specific location to compete? or did 1 major blockbuster in each state have the competition? i would like to think there are more than 5 out there, i'm sure several may have been returned to BB headquarters.

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2005, 06:17:14 AM »

that would be a nice addition to my collection in deed. just can't afford that kind of cash. =( too bad these didn't have serial #'s, like NWC & Myriad. i wasn't in the states at the time these were being played in tournies, but did contestants have to travel to a specific location to compete? or did 1 major blockbuster in each state have the competition? i would like to think there are more than 5 out there, i'm sure several may have been returned to BB headquarters.

I worked abd BB at the time of the tourny. They where held all over not just 1 BB in the state. I beleive the store managers where told to destroy the cart went the tourny was all over.

Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 04:39:39 PM »

That is incredible.  I wish I could afford to buy this thing and add it to my collection and its info to the database.  It would certainly be a centerpiece.  I'd have to buy insurance for the thing.  Heh.  Too bad I am a poor college student....  :cry:

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2005, 05:26:10 PM »

That is incredible.  I wish I could afford to buy this thing and add it to my collection and its info to the database.  It would certainly be a centerpiece.  I'd have to buy insurance for the thing.  Heh.  Too bad I am a poor college student....  :cry:

Don't worry there will be more when you are done with school and rich.

tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2006, 10:16:35 PM »

I bet it wont.

I bet a 10 dollar game.

well...im not sending you a 10 dollar game, but it looks like you were right........

i know you know just about everything about the genny, and i should have believed you, but i still thought it would have sold for a lot.....oh well....

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 06:32:21 AM »

well...im not sending you a 10 dollar game, but it looks like you were right........

i know you know just about everything about the genny, and i should have believed you, but i still thought it would have sold for a lot.....oh well....

Bastard send me my game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  Wink

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length