RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 06, 2024, 06:21:00 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | ntsc SE manual, FFFpad and Pal games 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ntsc SE manual, FFFpad and Pal games  (Read 1451 times)
qixmaster
Memorex VIS

Stats
« on: December 06, 2005, 11:28:25 AM »

$650 shipped  

you ain't goin find one of these.... ever. Less common then the cartridge. Manual is MINT  

NTSC FFF pad in box - box shows some wear, but is in overall excellent condition. - $225  

and i figured to let everyone know. My NES collection will be on the market VERY soon.  

it all boils down to these reasons... i need money for tuition  
and i plan on traveling my balls off this next summer.  

this is just a start of some VERY nice stuff to come. pics upon request and sent to an email address. SO if you want pics, PM me and i will email them to you.  

NES Pal Games for sale  
Ice Climber CIB smallbox European version - $25  
Duck Hunt CIB smallbox European version - $20  
Gumshoe CIB smallbox European version - $25  
Donkey Kong 3 smallbox European version cart only - $15  
Ufouria CIB and Mint (was brand new, never played bought in a small shop in Rome that had TONS of old video games brand new... too bad i was a poor college student traveling) Italian version, very rare finding italian nes games is quite difficult - $80  
Aussie Rules Footy CIB - $20  
International Cricket CIB (some wear) (couldn't get to work on my US NES) - $20  
Die Schlumpfe (the smurfs) CIB - $30  

refrences DP as qixmaster, ebay as alottapinata.

-Josh

wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 06:58:38 PM »

hey qix before the stadium events manual leaves your hands would you scan the manual for the data base here.

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
qixmaster
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 09:00:10 PM »

sure... if i get some free time next week i will.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 11:28:03 AM »

When you start getting rid of your NES stuff give me a holler.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 11:55:12 AM »

i'm sure someone is going to jump on this soon. all the SE's of late have been loose, so i'm sure somebody is needing this badly. =)

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
qixmaster
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2005, 12:12:42 PM »

i'm sure someone is going to jump on this soon. all the SE's of late have been loose, so i'm sure somebody is needing this badly. =)

Yes, i only know of four people in the collecting world that hvae complete stadium events, portnoyd, D_N_G, somebody who owns a sealed copy and a buddy who lives in washington.  I do not know of anyone who owns a manual + cart or a box + cart.    People This is a DAMN rare item.  If you are looking to go for a complete complete collection, then this might be your only oppurtunity to get this.  I've seen more myriad boxes and manuals then these.

Well actually dave2236 owns a manual and cart... but not box.

-Josh
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length