RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 06:11:51 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Arcadia Electronic Skeet Shoot (pic) 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Arcadia Electronic Skeet Shoot (pic)  (Read 4347 times)
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« on: November 09, 2005, 07:21:20 AM »

I found this monday night for $13 at a thrift store. Both the main unit and the extra gun had never been used. I hooked it up and tested it and it works great. It's basically Duck Hunt projected on the wall. The gun has a laser sight similar to the old Laser Tag game.

It has interchangeable cartridges. I'll have to see what else is available. The date on the box is 1998. I vaguely remember seeing these at Meijer's a few years ago.

I've also got the smaller unit that just had the duck hunting game buit in and pistol rather than rifle.

Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 07:24:58 AM »

Which cartridge do you have?  Can you scan it?  I want to compile more information about this thing for the database.

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 07:30:17 AM »

Awesome..always nice to find obscure stuff like that, would be cool to see it in the database some day Wink  can you hook up both rifles or what is the extra gun needed for?

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 07:36:25 AM »

The system does have a two-player mode, so that is what the extra gun is for.  Interestingly, the guns hook up to the console via a phone cord.  The Arcadia II system had different guns with different hook-ups.

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 08:05:35 AM »

yeah, if  you can see in the pic there is a small grey box on the right side. it's actually a little hatch that you slide open to connect the second gun.

Nep - sure, I can scan the cart. It's called Duck Shoot I think. I can scan the docs too if you want.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length