RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 19, 2024, 01:17:08 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Play Aisa parcels usually this slow? 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Play Aisa parcels usually this slow?  (Read 1093 times)
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« on: January 02, 2017, 02:58:41 AM »

I bought Wild Guns Reloaded from them on October 29th as no one else had it listed. (I know now on Amazon and irks me) Anyway it shipped on the 20th of December 2016. Arrived in the US over a week ago I know Christmas and New Years but rest of the days were normal days so to speak. It came from Singapore for whatever reason even tho US copy. Has not budged from the status "Arrival at Destination Post (Country: US)" for over a week on the Singapore tracking site since no US company recognizes the tracking number.

I don't get it. I paid for shipping. I have bought stuff from Japan or China before and they were here within a week. Is Play Asia stuff this slow? Not bought anything from them in years so I forgot.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 09:49:32 AM »

The last item I bought from them arrived in normal time, but it came from Japan. With the holiday glut of items, yours could have got stuck in customs for an inspection. I've never ordered around this time of year, so best of luck.

lendelin
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 12:45:40 AM »

Be patient, if it shipped on December 20th you should have it within a week now. My orders from PlayAsia took 2 to 3 weeks.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length