RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 16, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | PC Engine Duo-R 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: PC Engine Duo-R  (Read 4418 times)
gbpxl
Virtual Boy

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2014, 09:19:49 PM »

unless you were really good at doing your research, most people wouldn't have heard of it back when it was new...it was only available overseas, with us getting just the Turbo Grafx-16

sorry I get those mixed up. I had never heard of the TG16 til 2005 or 2006 I think

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2014, 09:21:51 PM »

unless you were really good at doing your research, most people wouldn't have heard of it back when it was new...it was only available overseas, with us getting just the Turbo Grafx-16

sorry I get those mixed up. I had never heard of the TG16 til 2005 or 2006 I think

oh ok, ya even the TG16 was pretty obscure, out at a time when all people cared about was sega or nintendo.
gbpxl
Virtual Boy

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2014, 09:27:41 PM »

I had never heard of the Neo Geo, CD-I, or 3DO until the internet became big. I vaguely remember seeing an Atari Jaguar at the Mall of America and I remember seeing Game.com games at Best Buy. outside of that it was just Sega, Nintendo, and PlayStation as you said.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2014, 10:37:38 AM »

Love my TurboDuo and all of the glorious shmups for it, but my favorite game for the Duo, has to be
 Ys I & II

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length